| 21 | 01:05 | Fear, treachery, blood lust. | 恐惧 背叛和嗜血 | |
| 22 | 01:11 | Thousands of years ago these were the forces that ruled our world. | 数万年前支配着我们的世界 | |
| 23 | 01:15 | A world where prey were scared of predators. | 那时食草动物惧怕食肉动物 | |
| 24 | 01:18 | And predators had an uncontrollable... biological urge to maim, and maul, and... | 而食肉动物无法遏制的本能让他们捕猎 残杀 还有 | |
| 26 | 01:28 | Blood! Blood! Blood! | 流血 血 血 | |
| 27 | 01:29 | | 胡萝卜日才艺秀 | |
| 28 | 01:36 | And.. Death! | 和死亡 | |
| 29 | 01:46 | Back then, the world was divided in two. | 那时世界分成两部分 | |
| 30 | 01:49 | Vicious predator, or meek prey. | 凶残的食肉动物 和温顺的食草动物 | |
| 33 | 01:56 | But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond or primitive savage ways. | 但我们也随着时间进化将这原始野蛮的生活方式抛在身后 | |
| 35 | 02:03 | Now predator and prey live in harmony. | 现在食肉和食草动物和谐共处 | |
| 36 | 02:09 | And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities. | 每只哺乳动物的未来都有了无限可能 | |
| 37 | 02:13 | Yeah, I don't have to cower in a a herd anymore. | 我不用再缩在羊群里了 | |
| 38 | 02:13 | | 英文的黑羊Black Sheep等于中文的害群之马 | |
| 39 | 02:17 | Instead, I can be an astronaut. | 我可以做宇航员 | |
| 40 | 02:22 | I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore. | 我不用再孤单地追捕狩猎了 | |
| 41 | 02:25 | Today I can hunt for tax exemptions. | 我可以追捕逃税的人 | |
| 42 | 02:27 | I'm gonna be an actuary. | 我要做精算师 | |
| 43 | 02:34 | And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be... | 我可以让世界更美好 我要做 | |
| 44 | 02:38 | A police officer! | 警察 | |
| 45 | 02:44 | Bunny cop? That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard! | 兔子警察 简直蠢透了 | |
| 46 | 02:47 | It may seem impossible to small minds. | 眼界狭窄的当然觉得不可能 | |
| 47 | 02:49 | I'm looking at you, Gideon Grey. | 说的就是你 吉迪恩·格雷 | |
| 48 | 02:57 | But, just 211 miles away, stands the great city of Zootopia. | 但是211英里外就是伟大的动物城 | |
| 49 | 03:00 | Where our ancestors first joined together in peace. | 我们双方的祖先签订和平契约 | |
| 50 | 03:07 | | 胡萝卜日才艺秀 | |
| 51 | 03:07 | And declared that anyone can be anything! | 正式宣布 谁都能成就无限可能 | |
| 52 | 03:10 | Thank you and good night. | 谢谢大家 晚安 | |
| 53 | 03:13 | Judy, you ever wonder how your mom and me got to be so darn happy? | 朱迪 你想没想过你妈妈和我为什么这么幸福吗 | |
| 55 | 03:16 | Nope. | 没有 | |
| 56 | 03:19 | Well, we gave up on our dreams, and we settled. Right, Bon? | 我们放弃了梦想 安定了下来 对吗邦妮 | |
| 57 | 03:21 | Oh, yes. That's right, Stu. We settled hard. | 是啊 斯图 我们可安定了 | |
| 58 | 03:24 | You see, that's the beauty of complacency, Jude. | 这就是知足常乐 朱迪 | |
| 59 | 03:27 | If you don't try anything new, you'll never fail. | 不尝试新的事物 就绝不会失败 | |
| 60 | 03:29 | I like trying, actually. | 我挺喜欢尝试的 | |
| 61 | 03:30 | What your father means, hon, is that it's gonna be difficult, impossible even... for you to become a police officer. | 亲爱的 你爸爸是说成为警官对你来说非常难甚至是不可能的 | |
| 64 | 03:36 | Right. There's never been a bunny cop. | 是啊 还从没有兔子做过警察 | |
| 65 | 03:37 | - No. - Bunnies don't do that. | -没有 -兔子不做警察 | |
| 66 | 03:38 | - Never. - Never. | -绝不会 -绝不 | |
| 67 | 03:41 | Well... Then I guess I'll have to be the first one. | 那我就是第一个了 | |
| 68 | 03:46 | Because I am gonna make the world a better place! | 因为我要让世界更美好 | |
| 69 | 03:48 | Or, heck, you know. | 或者 这样 | |
| 70 | 03:50 | You wanna talk about making the world a better place, no better way to do it than becoming a carrot farmer. | 想让世界更美好吗做个种胡萝卜的农民最好了 | |
| 72 | 03:56 | Yes! Your dad, me, your 275 brothers and sisters. | 是啊 你爸爸和我 还有你275个兄弟姐妹 | |
| 73 | 03:58 | We're changing the world. | 我们就是在改变世界 | |
| 74 | 04:00 | - One carrot at a time. - Amen to that. | -一根胡萝卜一根胡萝卜地拯救 -可不是嘛 | |
| 75 | 04:03 | Carrot farming is a noble profession. | 种胡萝卜是光荣的职业 | |
| 76 | 04:04 | Just putting the seeds in the ground... | 只要把种子撒进土里 | |
| 77 | 04:07 | At one with the soil. Just getting covered in dirt. | 用土盖上... | |
| 78 | 04:09 | You get it, honey. I mean, it's great to have dreams. | 可不是吗 有梦想是好事 | |
| 79 | 04:12 | Yeah, just as long as you don't believe in them too much. | 只要别陷进去就好 | |
| 80 | 04:15 | Where the heck'd she go? | 她去哪了 | |
| 81 | 04:18 | Give me your tickets right now, or I'm gonna kick your meek little sheep butt. | 把票给我不然揍扁你温顺的小羊屁股 | |
| 83 | 04:22 | Cut it out, Gideon! | 住手 吉迪恩 | |
| 84 | 04:25 | Baah, baah! What are you gonna do, cry? | 咩咩 你要哭吗 | |
| 85 | 04:30 | - You heard her. Cut it out. - Nice costume, loser. | -听她的 快住手 -戏服不错 小废物 | |
| 86 | 04:32 | What crazy world are you living in where you think a bunny could be a cop? | 你是疯到什么样才觉得兔子能当警察 | |
| 88 | 04:37 | Kindly return my friend's tickets. | 乖乖把票还给他们 | |
| 89 | 04:39 | Come and get them. But watch out. | 有种来拿 但是小心点 | |
| 90 | 04:40 | Cause I'm a fox, and like you said in your dumb little stage play, us predators used to eat prey. | 因为我是狐狸你在那蠢货舞台剧上也说了以前食肉动物吃食草动物 | |
| 93 | 04:47 | And that killer instinct's still in our DANA. | 杀手本能还在我们的DANA里 | |
| 94 | 04:50 | Uh, I'm pretty much sure it's pronounced DNA. | 那个 应该是DNA | |
| 95 | 04:51 | Don't tell me what I know, Travis. | 我知道 不用你告诉我 崔维斯 | |
| 96 | 04:54 | You don't scare me, Gideon. | 我不怕你 吉迪恩 | |
| 97 | 04:56 | Scared now? | 现在怕了吗 | |
| 98 | 04:58 | Look at her nose twitch, she is scared. | 看那鼻子抽的 她怕了呢 | |
| 99 | 05:01 | Cry, little baby bunny! Cry... | 哭吧 小兔兔 哭吧 | |
| 100 | 05:07 | Oh, you don't know when to quit, do you? | 你就是不肯放弃是吧 | |
| 101 | 05:16 | I want you to remember this moment the next time you think you will ever be... anything more than just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny. | 你给我记住这一刻免得你再不安分忘了自己就是只种胡萝卜的蠢兔子 | |
| 104 | 05:30 | - That looks bad. - Are you okay, Judy? | -好重啊 -你没事吧 朱迪 | |
| 105 | 05:34 | Yeah, yeah, I'm okay. Here you go. | 我没事 给你 | |
| 106 | 05:38 | - Wow, you got our tickets! - You're awesome, Judy. | -你把票拿回来了 -你真棒 朱迪 | |
| 107 | 05:41 | Yeah, that Gideon Grey doesn't know what he's talking about! | 吉迪恩·格雷真是胡说八道 | |
| 108 | 05:44 | Well, he was right about one thing. | 有件事他是说对了 | |
| 109 | 05:48 | I don't know when to quit. | 我就是不肯放弃 | |
| 110 | 05:52 | | 动物城警察学校 | |
| 111 | 05:52 | Listen up, cadets. | 听好了 学员们 | |
| 112 | 05:56 | Zootopia has 12 unique ecosystems within its city limits. | 动物城境内有12个独特的生态系统 | |
| 113 | 05:56 | | 15年后 | |
| 114 | 06:01 | Tundratown, Sahara Square, Rainforest District, to name a few. | 比如冰原镇 撒哈拉广场 热带雨林区 | |
| 115 | 06:02 | You're gonna have to master all of them before you hit the streets. | 正式上岗前每个区域都要非常熟悉 | |
| 117 | 06:07 | Or guess what? You'll be dead! | 不然呢 就死了 | |
| 118 | 06:10 | Scorching sandstorm. | 炽热沙尘暴 | |
| 119 | 06:14 | You're dead, bunny bumpkin. | 死了 兔宝宝 | |
| 120 | 06:17 | One thousand foot fall. | 一千英尺攀高 | |
| 121 | 06:20 | You're dead, carrot face. | 死了 胡萝卜头 | |
| 122 | 06:22 | Frigid ice wall. | 冰墙攀岩 | |
| 123 | 06:26 | You're dead, farm girl. | 死了 小山妞 | |
| 124 | 06:30 | Enormous criminal. You're dead. | 大块头罪犯 死了 | |
| 125 | 06:32 | Dead. Dead. Dead. | 死了 死了 死了 | |
| 126 | 06:42 | Filthy toilet. You're dead, fluff butt. | 脏马桶 死了 小毛球 | |
| 127 | 06:45 | Just quit and go home, fuzzy bunny. | 退学回家吧 毛兔兔 | |
| 128 | 06:47 | - There's never been a bunny cop. - Never. | -从没有兔子当过警察 -从没有 | |
| 129 | 06:50 | - Never. - Just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny. | -从没有 -种胡萝卜的蠢兔子 | |
| 130 | 07:18 | As mayor of Zootopia, | 作为动物城的市长 | |
| 131 | 07:23 | I am proud to announce that my mammal inclusion initiative, has produced its first police academy graduate. | 我很荣幸地宣布 哺乳动物选拔行动的第一批警校学员已经毕业了 | |
| 133 | 07:32 | Valedictorian of her class, ZPD's very first rabbit officer... | 本届毕业生代表 警局第一位兔子警官 | |
| 134 | 07:34 | Judy Hopps. | 朱迪·跳跳 | |
| 135 | 07:40 | Assistant Mayor Bellwether, her badge. | 头羊市长助理 她的警徽 | |
| 136 | 07:42 | - Oh, yes, yes! - Thank you. | -对了 -谢谢 | |
| 137 | 07:46 | Judy, it is my great privilege to officially assign you to the heart of Zootopia... | 朱迪 我很荣幸地将你分配到动物城的中心 | |
| 139 | 07:53 | Precinct One. City Center. | 一区 市中心 | |
| 140 | 07:57 | Congratulations, Officer Hopps. | 恭喜你 跳跳警官 | |
| 141 | 07:58 | I won't let you down. | 我不会让你失望的 | |
| 142 | 08:00 | This has been my dream since I was a kid. | 这是我从小的梦想 | |
| 143 | 08:03 | You know, it's a real proud day for us little guys. | 这是属于我们小动物的骄傲 | |
| 144 | 08:05 | Bellwether, make room, will you? Come on. | 头羊 快点让开 | |
| 145 | 08:07 | Okay, Officer Hopps. Let's see those teeth! | 好了 跳跳警官 笑一个 | |
| 146 | 08:08 | Officer Hopps, look here. | 跳跳警官 看这里 | |
| 147 | 08:16 | - We're real proud of you, Judy. - Yeah, and scared too. | -我们真为你骄傲 朱迪 -也有点担心 | |
| 148 | 08:16 | | 祝你好运 朱迪 | |
| 149 | 08:18 | - Yes. - Really, it's kind of a proud-scared combo. | -是啊 -又骄傲又担心 | |
| 150 | 08:22 | I mean, Zootopia. So far away, such a big city. | 动物城啊 那么远 那么大 | |
| 151 | 08:25 | Guys, I've been working for this my whole life. | 爸妈 我这辈子都在为这一刻努力 | |
| 152 | 08:29 | We know. And we're just a little excited for you, but terrified. | 我们知道 我们是替你高兴 也有点害怕 | |
| 153 | 08:32 | The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. | 除了恐惧 没什么好害怕的 | |
| 154 | 08:34 | And also bears. We have bears to fear, too. | 还有熊 熊也要怕 | |
| 155 | 08:37 | - Say nothing on lions, and wolves. - Wolves? | -更不用说狮子和狼了 -狼 | |
| 156 | 08:38 | - Weasels. - You played cribbage with a weasel once? | -黄鼠狼 -你还和黄鼠狼玩过牌 | |
| 157 | 08:40 | Yeah, he cheats like there's no tomorrow. | 是啊 他那作弊真是没底线 | |
| 158 | 08:42 | You know what? Pretty much all predators. | 说真的 食肉动物都一样 | |
| 159 | 08:44 | - And Zootopia is full of them. - Oh, Stu. | -动物城全都是 -斯图 | |
| 160 | 08:46 | And foxes are the worst. | 狐狸是最差劲的 | |
| 161 | 08:48 | Yeah, actually, your father does have a point there. | 你爸爸说的有点道理 | |
| 162 | 08:51 | It's in their biology. Remember what happened with Gideon Grey? | 这是天生的 还记得吉迪恩·格雷吗 | |
| 163 | 08:56 | When I was nine. Gideon Grey was a jerk who happens to be a fox. | 我才九岁 他是个混蛋 刚好也是只狐狸 | |
| 164 | 08:58 | I know plenty of bunnies who are jerks. | 我认识的兔子里也有不少混蛋呢 | |
| 165 | 09:01 | Sure, yeah, we all do, absolutely. But just in case, we made you a little care package to take with you. | 是啊 可不是 可是以防万一我们给你弄了个爱心包 | |
| 167 | 09:05 | - I put some snacks in there. - This is fox deterrent. | -放了点点心 -这是震狐器 | |
| 168 | 09:07 | - Yeah, it's safe to have that. - This is fox repellant. | -拿着挺放心的 -驱狐喷雾 | |
| 169 | 09:09 | The deterrent and the repellant, that's all she needs. | 又震慑又驱赶 够了 | |
| 170 | 09:11 | - Check this out! - Oh, for goodness sake! | -看看这个 -天哪 | |
| 171 | 09:13 | She has no need for a fox taser, Stu. | 不用带电狐器吧 斯图 | |
| 172 | 09:16 | Oh, come on. When is there not a need for a fox taser? | 得了吧 电狐器总能用得上 | |
| 173 | 09:19 | Well, okay, look, I will take this... To make you stop talking. | 好了 好吧 我带着这个 好让你们消停 | |
| 174 | 09:20 | Terrific! Everyone wins! | 太棒了 大家都开心 | |
| 175 | 09:23 | Arriving, Zootopia Express. | 进站列车 终点动物城 | |
| 176 | 09:28 | Okay, gotta go. Bye! | 好了 得走了 再见 | |
| 177 | 09:37 | I love you, guys. | 我爱你们 | |
| 178 | 09:39 | Love you, too. | 爱你 | |
| 179 | 09:43 | Oh, cripes, here come the waterworks. | 天哪 要哭鼻子了 | |
| 180 | 09:45 | Oh, Stu. Pull it together. | 斯图 振作点 | |
| 181 | 09:46 | Bye everybody! | 大家再见 | |
| 182 | 09:51 | Bye Judy, I love you! Bye! | 再见 朱迪 我爱你 | |
| 183 | 09:56 | Bye! | 再见 | |
| 185 | 10:29 | I messed up tonight, I lost another fight | 跌倒重来 我又一次被打败 | |
| 186 | 10:33 | I still mess up but I'll just start again | 灰头土脸的我回到起点 | |
| 187 | 10:37 | I keep falling down, I keep on hitting the ground | 经历失望 被命运绊倒摔伤 | |
| 188 | 10:41 | I always get up now to see what's next | 我还是站起来走向前 | |
| 189 | 10:50 | Birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up | 曾经坠落 才能学会飞翔 | |
| 190 | 10:58 | Nobody learns without getting it wrong | 走过错路 才找得到正途 | |
| 191 | 11:01 | I won't give up, no I won't give in | 不能放弃 我绝不会停 | |
| 192 | 11:06 | 'Til I reach the end and then I'll start again | 道路的终点 是我新起点 | |
| 193 | 11:10 | No I won't leave, I wanna try everything | 我不会离去 我想要上天入地 | |
| 194 | 11:14 | I wanna try even though I could fail | 闯荡世界 哪怕会遍体鳞伤 | |
| 195 | 11:18 | I won't give up, no I won't give in | 不能放弃 我绝不会停 | |
| 196 | 11:23 | 'Til I reach the end and then I'll start again | 道路的终点 是我新起点 | |
| 197 | 11:27 | No I won't leave, I wanna try everything | 我不会离去 我想要上天入地 | |
| 198 | 11:31 | I wanna try even though I could fail | 闯荡世界 哪怕会遍体鳞伤 | |
| 199 | 11:37 | Try everything | 勇敢去闯 | |
| 200 | 11:41 | Try everything | 别怕受伤 | |
| 201 | 11:45 | Try everything | 坚持梦想 | |
| 202 | 11:56 | I'll keep on making those new mistakes | 我要犯错 永远不停下脚步 | |
| 203 | 12:05 | I'll keep on making them every day | 不断犯错 勇敢去尝试 | |
| 204 | 12:09 | Those new mistakes | 不停下脚步 | |
| 205 | 12:25 | Try everything | 勇敢去闯 | |
| 206 | 12:29 | Try everything | 别怕受伤 | |
| 207 | 12:33 | Try everything | 不断前进 | |
| 208 | 12:41 | Try everything | 坚持梦想 | |
| 209 | 12:23 | | 鲜榨金合欢汁 | |
| 210 | 12:26 | | 取餐处 | |
| 211 | 12:45 | I'm Gazelle. Welcome to Zootopia. | 我是夏奇羚 欢迎来到动物城 | |
| 212 | 12:48 | And welcome to the Grand Pangolin Arms. | 欢迎来到穿山甲公寓 | |
| 213 | 12:51 | Luxury apartments with charm. | 魅力四射的豪华公寓 | |
| 214 | 12:55 | Complementary delousing once a month. Don't lose your key! | 每月一次免费除虱 钥匙别丢了 | |
| 215 | 12:56 | Thank you. | 谢谢 | |
| 216 | 13:00 | - Oh, hi! I'm Judy, your new neighbour! - Yeah? Well, we're loud. | -你们好 我是朱迪 新邻居 -我们声音可大了 | |
| 217 | 13:02 | Don't expect us to apologize for it. | 也不会道歉的 | |
| 218 | 13:07 | Greasy walls. | 油油的墙 | |
| 219 | 13:09 | Rickety bed. | 晃晃的床 | |
| 220 | 13:13 | Crazy neighbors. | 疯癫的邻居 | |
| 221 | 13:16 | I love it! | 我喜欢 | |
| 222 | 13:38 | Come on! He bared his teeth first! | 别这样 他先露的牙 | |
| 223 | 13:41 | Excuse me! | 你好 | |
| 224 | 13:43 | Down here! | 在下面 | |
| 225 | 13:47 | - Hi. - O... M... Goodness! | -你好 -我的天哪 | |
| 226 | 13:49 | They really did hire a bunny. | 还真招了只兔子啊 | |
| 227 | 13:50 | Ho-whop! I gotta tell you, you're even cuter than I thought you'd be. | 天哪 说实话你比我想的还要可爱 | |
| 229 | 13:55 | Ooh, ah, you probably didn't know, but a bunny can call another bunny "Cute", but when other animals do it, that's a little... | 你可能不知道兔子可以互相说可爱但是换了其他动物 就有点... | |
| 232 | 14:06 | I am so sorry! Me, Benjamin Clawhauser. | 真抱歉 我 本杰明·爪豪斯 | |
| 233 | 14:07 | The guy everyone thinks is just a flabby donut-loving cop, stereotyping you. | 大家都以为我只是爱吃甜甜圈的软萌警察 还给你套刻板印象 | |
| 235 | 14:12 | No, it's okay. | 没事的 | |
| 236 | 14:14 | You've actually got... there's a... | 你那里有个 那个 | |
| 237 | 14:17 | - A what? - In your neck. The fold. | -什么 -脖子里 领子上面 | |
| 238 | 14:21 | - The... this... - Oh, there you went, you little dickens! | -那个 -你在这啊 小坏蛋 | |
| 239 | 14:25 | Hehehe, I should get to roll call, so which way do I... | 我得去点名了 哪边... | |
| 240 | 14:28 | - Oh, bull pen's over there to the left. - Great. Thank you! | -大办公室在那边左侧 -谢谢 | |
| 241 | 14:31 | That poor little bunny's gonna get eaten alive. | 这小兔子会被生吞活剥的 | |
| 242 | 14:47 | Officer Hopps. You ready to make the world a better place? | 我是跳跳警官 准备好让世界更美好了吗 | |
| 243 | 14:54 | Attention! | 全体都有 | |
| 244 | 15:00 | All right. All right. Everybody sit. | 好了 好了 都坐下 | |
| 245 | 15:04 | I've got three items on the docket. | 我这里有三件事 | |
| 246 | 15:09 | First, we need to acknowledge the elephant in the room. | 首先来说屋子里的大象 | |
| 247 | 15:09 | | 显而易见的事 | |
| 248 | 15:13 | Francine. Happy birthday. | 弗朗辛 生日快乐 | |
| 249 | 15:17 | Number two. | 第二件事 | |
| 250 | 15:20 | There are some new recruits with us I should introduce, but I'm not going to because... I don't care. | 有些新人我得介绍一下我就不介绍了 因为 我不在乎 | |
| 252 | 15:29 | Finally, we have 14 missing mammal cases. | 最后 有14起哺乳动物失踪案 | |
| 253 | 15:34 | All predators. From a giant polar bear to a teensy little otter. | 全是食肉动物 从大北极熊到小水獭 | |
| 254 | 15:38 | And City Hall is right up my tail to find them. | 市政厅天天追在我屁股后面 | |
| 255 | 15:42 | This is priority number one. Assignments. | 这是头等大事 任务分配 | |
| 256 | 15:45 | Officers Grizzoli, Fangmeyer, Delgato. | 灰熊利 牙迈尔 德尔加多警官 | |
| 257 | 15:48 | Your team take missing mammals from the Rainforest District. | 你们负责热带雨林区的失踪案 | |
| 258 | 15:52 | Officers McHorn, Rhinowitz, Wolfard. | 麦克角 犀威兹 狼法德警官 | |
| 259 | 15:54 | Your teams take Sahara Square. | 你们负责撒哈拉广场区 | |
| 260 | 15:58 | Officers Higgins, Snarlov, Trunkaby. Tundratown. | 河马金斯 吼洛夫 象克鼻警官 冰原镇 | |
| 261 | 16:03 | And finally, our first bunny, Officer Hopps. | 最后 第一只兔子 跳跳警官 | |
| 262 | 16:08 | Parking duty. Dismissed. | 交通协管 解散 | |
| 263 | 16:09 | Parking duty? | 交通协管 | |
| 264 | 16:13 | Chief? Chief Bogo? | 局长 牛局长 | |
| 265 | 16:18 | Sir. You said there were fourteen missing mammal cases. | 长官 你说有14起哺乳动物失踪案 | |
| 266 | 16:20 | - So? - So I can handle one. | -所以呢 -我可以负责一起 | |
| 267 | 16:23 | You probably forgot but, I was top of my class at the academy. | 您可能忘了 我毕业时是班里第一名 | |
| 268 | 16:26 | Didn't forget. Just don't care. | 没忘 就是不在乎 | |
| 269 | 16:28 | Sir, I'm not just some token bunny. | 长官 我可不是只吉祥物 | |
| 270 | 16:31 | Well then, writing a hundred tickets a day should be easy. | 那一天开100张停车罚单应该没问题 | |
| 271 | 16:38 | 100 tickets. I'm not gonna write 100 tickets. | 100张 我才不开100张呢 | |
| 272 | 16:42 | I'm gonna write 200 tickets. Before noon. | 我要开200张 中午之前 | |
| 273 | 16:52 | | 随时停车 | |
| 274 | 17:12 | | 超时 | |
| 275 | 17:43 | Two hundred tickets before noon! | 中午之前200张 | |
| 276 | 17:49 | 201. | 201张 | |
| 277 | 17:52 | Hey, watch where you're going, fox! | 看着点路 狐狸 | |
| 278 | 18:22 | Where'd he go? | 他去哪了 | |
| 279 | 18:39 | Listen. I know what you're doing skulking around during daylight hours, but I don't want any trouble in here. So hit the road! | 我不知道你大白天的出来晃悠什么呢但我不想惹麻烦 快走吧 | |
| 282 | 18:47 | I'm not looking for any trouble either, sir... | 我也不是想找麻烦的 | |
| 283 | 18:52 | I simply wanna buy a Jumbo-Pop. For my little boy. | 我只想买个大冰棍 给我儿子 | |
| 284 | 18:59 | You want the red, or the blue, pal? | 要红的还是蓝的 | |
| 285 | 19:04 | I'm such a... | 我真是 | |
| 286 | 19:06 | Oh, come on, kid. Back up. | 行了 孩子 回去吧 | |
| 287 | 19:07 | Listen, buddy. What? | 听我说 怎么回事 | |
| 288 | 19:10 | There aren't any fox ice cream joints in your part of town? | 你那边没有给狐狸开的冰淇淋店吗 | |
| 289 | 19:14 | No, no. There are, there are. It's just, my boy, this goofy little stinker, he loves all things elephant. | 有啊 有 只是我儿子这只小傻狐狸 特别迷大象 | |
| 291 | 19:19 | He wants to be one when he grows up. | 长大了也想当大象 | |
| 292 | 19:21 | Isn't that adorable? | 多可爱啊 | |
| 293 | 19:25 | Who the heck am I to crush his little dreams, huh? Right? | 我怎么忍心让他梦想破灭呢 | |
| 294 | 19:29 | Look, you probably can't read, fox, but the sign says we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone! | 你是不识字吗 狐狸 看这个我们有权拒绝提供服务 | |
| 296 | 19:34 | So beat it. | 快走吧 | |
| 297 | 19:36 | You're holding up the line. | 后面都等着呢 | |
| 298 | 19:41 | Hello. Excuse me. | 你好 不好意思 | |
| 299 | 19:41 | Hey, you're gonna have to wait your turn like everyone else, meter maid. | 你也和其他人一样得排队等着 交通协管 | |
| 301 | 19:46 | Actually, I'm an officer. | 其实我是警员 | |
| 302 | 19:48 | Just have a quick question. | 就问一下 | |
| 303 | 19:50 | Are your customers aware they're getting snot and mucus with their cookies and cream? | 你的顾客们知道吃的饼干和冰淇淋里有鼻涕吗 | |
| 305 | 19:55 | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 | |
| 306 | 19:58 | Well. I don't wanna cause you any trouble, but I believe scooping ice cream with an ungloved trunk is a class 3 health code violation. | 我不想惹麻烦但是不戴鼻套盛冰淇淋是严重违反健康条例的 | |
| 309 | 20:06 | Which is kind of a big deal. | 这也不是小事了 | |
| 310 | 20:07 | Of course I could let you off with a warning if you were to glove those trunks and... I don't know... finish selling this... nice dad and his son a... What was it? | 当然 如果你肯戴上我是可以给你个警告了事而且 还得给这位爸爸和他儿子 卖一根 什么 | |
| 314 | 20:19 | A Jumbo-Pop. Please. | 大冰棒 拜托了 | |
| 315 | 20:20 | A Jumbo-Pop. | 大冰棒 | |
| 316 | 20:26 | - $15. - Thank you so much. Thank you. | -15块 -非常感谢 谢谢你 | |
| 317 | 20:29 | Oh no, are you kidding me... | 不会吧 | |
| 318 | 20:31 | I don't have my wallet! | 忘带钱包了 | |
| 319 | 20:35 | I'd lose my head if it weren't attached to my neck. | 真是就差忘带脑袋了 | |
| 320 | 20:38 | That's the truth. Oh, boy. I'm sorry, pal. | 真是啊 天哪 不好意思 | |
| 321 | 20:39 | Gotta be about the worst birthday ever. | 大概是你最糟的生日了 | |
| 322 | 20:43 | Please don't be mad at me. Thanks anyway. | 别生我的气 谢谢你 | |
| 323 | 20:51 | Keep the change. | 不用找了 | |
| 324 | 20:54 | Officer, I can't thank you enough. | 警官 真是感恩戴德 | |
| 325 | 20:56 | So kind. Really. Can I pay you back? | 太好了 怎么回报你啊 | |
| 326 | 20:58 | Oh, no. My treat. | 不用 我请了 | |
| 327 | 21:00 | It's just, you know it burns me up to see folks with such backward attitudes towards foxes. | 主要是听到别人对狐狸有偏见我就受不了 | |
| 329 | 21:04 | I just want to say you're a great dad and just a real articulate fella. | 我只是想说你是位好父亲 口才真棒 | |
| 331 | 21:11 | Well, that is high praise. | 真是过奖了 | |
| 332 | 21:14 | It's rare that I find someone so non-patronizing. | 我也很少遇到不看低我的人 | |
| 333 | 21:16 | - Officer? - Hopps. Mr..? | -警官你叫 -跳跳 你是 | |
| 334 | 21:18 | Wilde. Nick Wilde. | 王尔德 尼克·王尔德 | |
| 335 | 21:22 | And you, little guy. You wanna be an elephant when you grow up? | 你呢 小家伙 长大了想做大象吗 | |
| 336 | 21:26 | You be an elephant. Because this is Zootopia. | 那就去做大象好了 这是动物城 | |
| 337 | 21:28 | Anyone can be anything. | 谁都能成就无限可能 | |
| 338 | 21:31 | I tell him that all the time. | 我总这么跟他说 | |
| 339 | 21:33 | All right, here you go. Two paws. | 好了 给你 双爪抱住 | |
| 340 | 21:37 | Yeah. Oh, look at that smile, that's a happy birthday smile! | 看这笑脸 生日快乐真开心 | |
| 341 | 21:40 | All right, give her a little bye-bye toot-toot. | 好了 嘟嘟两声道个别吧 | |
| 342 | 21:44 | - Bye, now! - Goodbye! | -再见了 -再见 | |
| 343 | 22:03 | Hey, little toot-toot... | 小大象 | |
| 344 | 22:52 | | 鼠曼兄弟银行 | |
| 345 | 22:52 | Pawpsicles. | 爪子冰棍 | |
| 346 | 22:54 | Get your Pawpsicles. | 来吃爪子冰棍 | |
| 347 | 22:59 | | 爪子冰棍 | |
| 348 | 23:21 | - Lumber delivery. - What's with the color? | -木材送到了 -怎么这个颜色 | |
| 349 | 23:24 | The color? Uh... it's redwood. | 颜色 这是红木 | |
| 350 | 23:28 | 39, 40, there you go. | 39 40 给你 | |
| 351 | 23:31 | Way to work that diaper, big guy. | 装小孩真厉害 大家伙 | |
| 352 | 23:33 | No kiss bye-bye for daddy? | 不跟爸爸吻别吗 | |
| 353 | 23:39 | You kiss me tomorrow, I'll bite your face off! | 再敢亲我 我把你脸咬下来 | |
| 354 | 23:41 | Ciao. | 再见 | |
| 355 | 23:47 | Well, I stood up for you, and you lied to me. | 我为你出头 你却骗了我 | |
| 356 | 23:49 | You liar! | 骗子 | |
| 357 | 23:51 | It's called a hustle, Sweetheart. | 这叫智取 亲爱的 | |
| 358 | 23:53 | And I'm not the liar. He is. | 我可不是骗子 他才是 | |
| 359 | 24:00 | All right, Slick-Nick. You're under arrest. | 好了 狡猾的尼克 你被捕了 | |
| 360 | 24:02 | Really? For what? | 真的吗 为什么 | |
| 361 | 24:04 | Gee, I don't know. How about selling food without a permit? | 我也不清楚 无证经营食品吗 | |
| 362 | 24:07 | Transporting undeclared commerce across borough lines? | 跨区运输未申报商品 | |
| 363 | 24:11 | - False advertizing. - Permit. Receipt of declared commerce. | -虚假广告 -许可证 商品申报凭证 | |
| 364 | 24:13 | And I didn't falsely advertize anything. Take care. | 我没做虚假广告 再会 | |
| 365 | 24:15 | You told that mouse the Pawpsicle sticks were redwood! | 你跟老鼠说冰棒棍是红木的 | |
| 366 | 24:18 | That's right. Red wood. With a space in the middle. | 是啊 红色的木头 简称就是 | |
| 367 | 24:19 | Wood that is red. | 红木 | |
| 368 | 24:22 | You can't touch me, Carrots. | 你动不了我的 萝卜头 | |
| 369 | 24:24 | I've been doing this since I was born. | 我从小就开始这么干了 | |
| 370 | 24:26 | You're gonna wanna refrain from calling me Carrots. | 不许再叫我萝卜头 | |
| 371 | 24:28 | My bad. I just naturally assumed you came... from some little carrot-choked Podunk. No? | 我的错 我只是觉得你肯定是从遍地胡萝卜的屯里来的吧 | |
| 373 | 24:31 | Uh, no. | 不不 | |
| 374 | 24:34 | Podunk is in Deerbrooke county and I grew up in Bunnyburrow. | 鹿溪才是屯 我在兔窝镇长大 | |
| 375 | 24:37 | Okay. Tell me if this story sounds familiar. | 来听听这个故事你熟不熟 | |
| 376 | 24:40 | Naive little hick with good grades and big ideas decides "Hey, look at me, I'm gonna move to Zootopia... where predators and prey live in harmony and sing Kumbaya!" | 天真的小山妞成绩好 有理想就觉得 我得去动物城食肉和食草动物和平相处 还一起唱山歌 | |
| 379 | 24:49 | Only to find, whoopsie, we don't all get along. | 结果呢 哎呀 他们关系并不好 | |
| 380 | 24:51 | And that dream of becoming a big city cop, double whoopsie, she's a meter maid. | 做大城市警察的梦想哎呀呀 成了交通协管 | |
| 382 | 24:55 | And whoopsie number three-sie, no one cares about her or her dreams. | 还有哎呀呀呀没人关心她和她的梦想 | |
| 384 | 24:59 | And soon enough those dreams die, and our bunny sinks into emotional and literal squalor living in a box under a bridge. | 梦想很快就破灭了然后身体和精神都消沉下去只能住在桥洞里 | |
| 387 | 25:06 | Till finally she has no choice but to go back home with that cute fuzzy wuzzy little tail between her legs to become... | 终于发现自己只能选择回家夹着自己那条毛茸茸的小尾巴 变成了 | |
| 390 | 25:11 | You're from Bunnyburrow, is that what you said? | 你是兔窝镇的 对吧 | |
| 391 | 25:13 | So how about a carrot farmer? | 种胡萝卜的农民 | |
| 392 | 25:14 | That sound about right? | 听着不错吧 | |
| 393 | 25:21 | Be careful now, or it won't just be your dreams getting crushed. | 小心点 不然就不止是你的梦想被碾碎了 | |
| 394 | 25:25 | No one tells me what I can or can't be. | 没人能告诉我做什么不做什么 | |
| 395 | 25:29 | Especially not some jerk who never had the guts to try to be anything more than a Pawpsicle hustler. | 尤其是个没胆量的混球只知道智取爪子冰棍 | |
| 397 | 25:33 | All right, look. | 好了 | |
| 398 | 25:36 | Everyone comes to Zootopia thinking they can be anything they want. | 大家来到动物城觉得能成就无限可能 | |
| 400 | 25:41 | Well, you can't. You can only be what you are. | 其实不行 你只能成为自己 | |
| 401 | 25:44 | Sly fox. Dumb bunny. | 狐狸狡猾 兔子蠢 | |
| 402 | 25:47 | I'm not a dumb bunny. | 我不蠢 | |
| 403 | 25:50 | Right. And that's not wet cement. | 好吧 这也不是湿水泥 | |
| 404 | 25:53 | You'll never be a real cop. | 你做不了真正的警察的 | |
| 405 | 25:56 | You're a cute meter maid, though. | 做交通协管倒是挺不错 | |
| 406 | 25:59 | Maybe a supervisor one day. Hang in there. | 没准能做督察员呢 加油 | |
| 410 | 26:56 | - Oh, hey, it's my parents! - Oh, there she is! Hi, Sweetheart! | -爸爸妈妈 -看她 亲爱的 | |
| 411 | 26:58 | Hey there, Jude the Dude. | 你好啊 厉害的朱迪 | |
| 412 | 27:00 | How was your first day on the force? | 第一天做警察怎么样 | |
| 413 | 27:03 | - It was real great! - Yeah? Everything you ever hoped? | -可棒了 -跟想的一样吗 | |
| 414 | 27:06 | Absolutely. And more. | 当然了 还有呢 | |
| 415 | 27:09 | Everyone's so nice, and I feel like... | 大家都可好了 我觉得 | |
| 416 | 27:10 | I'm really making a difference. | 自己真的有点成就 | |
| 417 | 27:12 | Wait a second. Holy cranks, Bonnie. | 等等 天哪 邦妮 | |
| 418 | 27:14 | - Look at that! - Oh, my sweet heaven! | -看看 -我的天哪 | |
| 419 | 27:16 | Judy, are you a meter maid? | 朱迪 你是交通协管吗 | |
| 420 | 27:18 | Oh, this.. No! Oh, no. This is just a temporary thing.. | 这个 只是暂时的 | |
| 421 | 27:21 | - It's the safest job on the force! - She's not a real cop! | -警局最安全的工作 -她不是真警察 | |
| 422 | 27:23 | - Our prayers have been answered! - Glorious day! | -祈祷终于有回音了 -赞美主 | |
| 423 | 27:26 | Ho-ho, meter maid, meter maid, meter maid! | 交通协管 交通协管 交通协管 | |
| 424 | 27:28 | - Dad! Dad! - Meter maid! | -爸爸 爸爸 -交通协管 | |
| 425 | 27:30 | You know what, it's been a really long day, I should... | 今天很漫长了 我得 | |
| 426 | 27:33 | - You get some rest. - Those meters aren't gonna maid themselves. | -你休息吧 -好好协管交通去吧 | |
| 427 | 27:36 | - Bye-bye. - Bye-bye. | -再见 -再见 | |
| 428 | 27:43 | Hey, bunny! Turn down that depressing music! | 兔子 快关了那丧气的歌 | |
| 429 | 27:47 | Leave the meter maid alone, didn't you hear her conversation? | 别烦交通协管 没听她说话吗 | |
| 430 | 27:49 | - She feels like a failure! - Oh, shut up! | -她觉得自己是废物 -闭嘴 | |
| 431 | 27:51 | - You shut up! - You shut up! | -你闭嘴 -你闭嘴 | |
| 432 | 27:54 | - You shut up! - Tomorrow is another day. | -你闭嘴 -明天又是新的一天 | |
| 433 | 27:57 | Yeah, but it might be worse! | 是啊 还可能更糟呢 | |
| 434 | 28:01 | I was 30 seconds over! | 我才超了30秒 | |
| 435 | 28:05 | Yeah, you're a real hero, lady. | 你真厉害 姑娘 | |
| 436 | 28:09 | My mommy says she wishes you were dead. | 我妈妈说她想让你去死 | |
| 437 | 28:13 | Uncool rabbit, my tax dollars pay your salary. | 土包子 我交的税养的你 | |
| 438 | 28:17 | I am a real cop. I am a real cop. | 我是真的警察 我是真的警察 | |
| 439 | 28:20 | I am a real cop. I am a real cop. | 我是真的警察 我是真的警察 | |
| 440 | 28:21 | Hey, you! Bunny! | 你 兔子 | |
| 441 | 28:23 | Sir, if you have a grievance you may contest recitation in traffic court. | 先生 您如果有意见可以去交通法庭起诉 | |
| 443 | 28:27 | What are you talking about?! My shop! | 你说什么呢 我的店 | |
| 444 | 28:30 | It was just robbed! Look, he's getting away! | 刚被抢了 看 他跑了 | |
| 445 | 28:32 | Well, are you a cop or not? | 你是警察吗 | |
| 446 | 28:35 | Yes! Yes! Don't worry, sir, I got this! | 是啊 是啊 不用担心 先生 交给我 | |
| 447 | 28:41 | Stop! | 站住 | |
| 448 | 28:42 | Stop in the name of the law! | 我是警察 站住 | |
| 449 | 28:44 | Catch me if ya' can, cottontail! | 来抓我啊 毛尾巴 | |
| 450 | 28:53 | Coming through! | 小心 | |
| 451 | 28:55 | This is officer McHorn. We got a 10-31. | 我是麦克角警官 发现违法行为 | |
| 452 | 28:59 | I got dibs! Officer Hopps, I am in pursuit! | 交给我 跳跳警官 我在追了 | |
| 453 | 29:04 | | 小啮齿城 | |
| 454 | 29:17 | You! Freeze! | 你 站住 | |
| 455 | 29:20 | Hey, meter maid! Wait for the real cops! | 交通协管 等真的警察来吧 | |
| 456 | 29:22 | Stop! | 站住 | |
| 457 | 29:53 | Sorry! Coming through. Excuse me. Excuse me. Pardon. | 抱歉 借过 抱歉 对不起 | |
| 458 | 30:00 | Bon voyage, flatfoot! | 再见了 平脚怪 | |
| 459 | 30:20 | - Stop right there! - Have a donut, coppa! | -站住 -吃个甜甜圈吧 条子 | |
| 460 | 30:19 | | 大甜甜圈 | |
| 461 | 30:23 | | 老鼠家饭店 | |
| 462 | 30:25 | Oh my god, did you see those leopard print jeggings? | 天哪 看到那豹纹打底裤了吗 | |
| 463 | 30:34 | - I love your hair. - Thank you. | -发型好棒 -谢谢 | |
| 464 | 30:37 | Come to papa! | 来找爸爸吧 | |
| 465 | 30:42 | Okay. You're gonna have to be patient and wait in line just like everyone else, Mrs. Otterton. Okay? | 好了 您得跟其他人一样排队耐心等 水獭顿太太 好吗 | |
| 467 | 30:55 | - I popped the weasel! - Hopps! | -黄鼠狼上门了 -跳跳 | |
| 468 | 30:59 | | 牛局长 | |
| 469 | 31:01 | Abandoning your post. Inciting a scurry. | 擅离职守 引发公众恐慌 | |
| 470 | 31:03 | Reckless endangerment of rodents... | 危及啮齿动物生命 | |
| 471 | 31:05 | But, to be fair, you did stop a master criminal from stealing two dozen moldy onions. | 但说句公道话你确实阻止了个恶棍偷走两袋发霉的洋葱 | |
| 474 | 31:12 | Hate to disagree with you, sir, but those aren't onions. | 抱歉 长官 这些不是洋葱 | |
| 475 | 31:14 | Those are a crocus variety called midnicampum holicithias. | 这些是藏红花属植物 午夜嚎叫[拉丁文] | |
| 476 | 31:16 | They're a class C botanical, sir. | 是C类药用植物 长官 | |
| 477 | 31:17 | Well, I grew up in a family where plant husbandry was kind of a thing... | 我家那里都流行种植业 | |
| 479 | 31:23 | - Shut your tiny mouth now! - Sir, I got the bad guy. | -闭上你的小嘴 -长官 我抓住了坏人 | |
| 480 | 31:24 | That's my job. | 这是我的工作 | |
| 481 | 31:28 | Your job is putting tickets on parked cars! | 你的工作是开违章停车罚单 | |
| 482 | 31:31 | Chief, Mrs. Otterton's here to see you again. | 局长 水獭顿夫人又来找你了 | |
| 483 | 31:33 | - Not now. - Okay, I just need to know if you want to... | -现在不行 -我只想知道你是不是 | |
| 484 | 31:35 | - take it this time she seems really upset... - Not now! | -这次见见 她好像挺伤心 -现在不行 | |
| 485 | 31:37 | Sir. I don't wanna be a meter maid, | 长官 我不想做交通协管 | |
| 486 | 31:40 | I wanna be a real cop. | 我想做真的警察 | |
| 487 | 31:43 | Do you think the mayor asked what I wanted... | 你以为市长把你分过来时 | |
| 488 | 31:45 | - when he assigned you to me? - But, sir... | -问过我想要什么吗 -可是 长官 | |
| 489 | 31:47 | Life isn't some cartoon musical where you sing a little song, and your insipid dreams... magically come true! So let it go. | 生活不是卡通音乐剧只要唱唱跳跳的 然后无聊的梦就奇迹般地成真了 放手吧 | |
| 492 | 32:00 | Chief Bogo, please! Five minutes of your time, please. | 牛局长 拜托了 五分钟就好 | |
| 493 | 32:03 | I'm sorry sir. I tried to stop her, she's super slippery. | 抱歉 长官 我想拦住她 但是太滑了 | |
| 494 | 32:05 | I gotta go sit down. | 我得坐一坐 | |
| 495 | 32:08 | Ma'am, as I've told you, we're doing everything we can. | 夫人 我说了 我们已经尽力了 | |
| 496 | 32:11 | My husband has been missing for ten days. | 我丈夫失踪十天了 | |
| 497 | 32:14 | - His name is Emmitt Otterton. - Yes. I know. | -他叫艾米特·水獭顿 -我知道 | |
| 498 | 32:17 | He's a florist. We have 2 beautiful children. | 是花匠 我们有两个孩子 | |
| 499 | 32:19 | He would never just disappear. | 他不会凭空消失的 | |
| 500 | 32:22 | Ma'am, our detectives are very busy. | 夫人 我们的警探都很忙 | |
| 501 | 32:26 | Please. There's gotta be somebody to find my Emmitt. | 拜托了 肯定有人肯去找艾米特的 | |
| 502 | 32:29 | - Mrs. Otterton. - I will find him. | -水獭顿夫人 -我可以去 | |
| 503 | 32:35 | Thank you! Bless you, bless you, little bunny! | 谢谢你 保佑你 小兔子 | |
| 504 | 32:40 | Take this. Find my Emmitt. | 拿着这个 找到我的艾米特 | |
| 505 | 32:43 | Bring him home to me and my babies. Please. | 带他回来见我和孩子们 拜托了 | |
| 506 | 32:46 | Mrs. Otterton. Please wait out here. | 水獭顿夫人 请在外面等 | |
| 507 | 32:48 | Of course. Oh, thank you both so much! | 好啊 太感谢你们两个了 | |
| 508 | 32:49 | One second. | 稍等 | |
| 509 | 32:54 | - You're fired. - What? Why? | -你被炒了 -什么 为什么 | |
| 510 | 32:57 | Insubordination! Now. I'm going to open this door, and you're going to tell that Otter you're a former meter maid with delusion of grandeur, who will not be taking the case. | 违抗命令 我要打开门然后你告诉那水獭你之前是交通协管 有严重妄想症不能接这个案子 | |
| 514 | 33:07 | I just heard Officer Hopps is taking the case! | 我听说跳跳警官接了案子 | |
| 515 | 33:09 | Assistant Mayor Bellwether! | 头羊市长助理 | |
| 516 | 33:12 | The Mammal Inclusion Initiative is really starting to pay off. | 哺乳动物选拔行动真的有了成效 | |
| 517 | 33:15 | Mayor Lionheart is just gonna be so jazzed! | 狮心市长肯定高兴坏了 | |
| 518 | 33:16 | No, let's not tell the mayor just yet. | 先别告诉市长吧 | |
| 519 | 33:19 | And I sent it, and it is done, so I did do that. | 信息发送成功 好了 | |
| 520 | 33:22 | All right, well, I'd say the case is in good hands. | 我觉得这下案子有把握了 | |
| 521 | 33:24 | Us little guys really need to stick together, right? | 我们小动物就得互相照应 | |
| 522 | 33:27 | - Like glue. - Good one. | -才能羊眉兔气 -真逗 | |
| 523 | 33:29 | Just call me if you ever need anything. Okay? | 有问题就打我电话 好吗 | |
| 524 | 33:30 | You've always got a friend at City Hall, | 我就是你在市政厅的朋友 | |
| 525 | 33:33 | Judy. All right! Bye-bye! | 好了 朱迪 再见 | |
| 526 | 33:34 | Thank you, ma'am! | 谢谢你 女士 | |
| 527 | 33:42 | I will give you 48 hours. | 我给你48小时 | |
| 528 | 33:42 | Yes! | 太棒了 | |
| 529 | 33:45 | - That's two days to find Emmitt Otterton. - Okay. | -也就是两天时间内找到艾米特·水獭顿 -好 | |
| 530 | 33:50 | But...you strike out, you resign. | 但是找不到 你就得辞职 | |
| 531 | 33:56 | Okay. Deal. | 好吧 成交 | |
| 532 | 34:00 | Splendid. Clawhauser will give you the complete case file. | 很好 爪豪斯会把完整的案宗给你 | |
| 533 | 34:03 | Here you go. One missing otter. | 给你 失踪的水獭 | |
| 536 | 34:07 | - That's it? - Yikes! | -就这么点 -就是说呀 | |
| 537 | 34:10 | That is the smallest case file I've ever seen. Leads, none. | 这是我见过的最薄的案宗了 线索 无 | |
| 538 | 34:11 | Witnesses, none. | 目击证人 无 | |
| 539 | 34:13 | And you're not in the computer system yet, so... | 而且你现在还进不了电脑系统 所以 | |
| 540 | 34:15 | Resources, none! | 资源 无 | |
| 541 | 34:17 | Hoo, I hope you didn't stake your career on cracking this one. | 希望你没把自己的前途都赌在这个案子上 | |
| 543 | 34:21 | Okay. Last known sighting. | 好吧 最后出现的地点 | |
| 544 | 34:28 | Can I just borrow? Thank you. | 可以借我用一下吗 谢谢 | |
| 545 | 34:35 | - Pawpsicle? - The murder weapon! | -爪子冰棒 -作案凶器 | |
| 546 | 34:39 | - "Get your Pawpsicle"... - Yeah! Cause that... | -"来尝尝爪子冰棒" -没错 因为那 | |
| 547 | 34:41 | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 | |
| 548 | 34:45 | It means I have a lead. | 意思是我有线索了 | |
| 549 | 34:55 | - Hi! Hello! It's me again! - Hey! It's Officer Toot-Toot. | -你好 又是我 -是嘟嘟警官啊 | |
| 550 | 34:57 | No. Actually it's Officer Hopps, and I'm here to ask you some questions about a case. | 不 我是跳跳警官我要问你几个问题 是关于一个案子的 | |
| 552 | 35:01 | What happened, meter maid? | 怎么了 交通协管 | |
| 553 | 35:03 | Did someone steal a traffic cone? | 有人把交通锥标偷走了吗 | |
| 554 | 35:04 | It wasn't me. | 不是我干的 | |
| 555 | 35:09 | Hey, Carrots, you're gonna wake the baby. | 萝卜头 你会把宝宝吵醒的 | |
| 556 | 35:10 | I gotta get to work. | 我要去工作了 | |
| 557 | 35:11 | This is important, sir. | 这很重要 先生 | |
| 558 | 35:15 | I think your ten dollars worth of Pawpsicles can wait. | 你那十块钱的爪子冰棒可以等一会再卖 | |
| 559 | 35:18 | I make 200 bucks a day, fluff. | 小家伙 我一天挣两百块呢 | |
| 560 | 35:21 | 365 days a year, since I was 12. | 从我12岁起 一年365天无休 | |
| 561 | 35:23 | And time is money. Hop along. | 时间就是金钱 让开 | |
| 562 | 35:25 | Please just look at the picture. | 请你看一下这张照片 | |
| 563 | 35:27 | You sold Mr. Otterton that Pawpsicle, right? | 水獭顿先生手里的爪子冰棒是你卖给他的吧 | |
| 564 | 35:29 | - Do you know him? - I know everybody. | -你认识他吗 -没有我不认识的人 | |
| 565 | 35:31 | And I also know that somewhere there's a toy store missing its stuffed animal, so why don't you get back to your box? | 而且我还知道某处的一家玩具店丢了一个毛绒玩具所以你赶紧回盒子里待着吧 | |
| 568 | 35:38 | Fine. Then we'll have to do this the hard way. | 好吧 看来你是敬酒不吃吃罚酒 | |
| 569 | 35:41 | Did you just boot my stroller? | 你把我的婴儿车锁住了吗 | |
| 570 | 35:44 | Nicholas Wilde, you are under arrest. | 尼古拉斯·王尔德 你被捕了 | |
| 571 | 35:46 | For what? Hurting your feelings? | 理由呢 伤害你的感情吗 | |
| 572 | 35:47 | Felony tax evasion. | 偷税漏税 | |
| 573 | 35:52 | Yeah.. 200 dollars a day, 365 days a year, since you were 12... that's two decades, so times twenty, which is 1,460,000, I think. | 从你12岁开始 每年365天每天200块一共是20年 所以乘以20也就是146万 应该没错吧 | |
| 577 | 36:00 | I mean, I am just a dumb bunny, but we are good at multiplying. | 虽然我只是只蠢兔子不过我们很会算数[繁殖] | |
| 579 | 36:03 | Anyway, according to your tax forms, you reported, let me see here, zero! | 总而言之 在你的税务报表上你申报了 让我看看 零元的税 | |
| 581 | 36:08 | Unfortunately, lying on a federal form is a punishable offense. | 倒霉的是税收表格上作假是重罪 | |
| 583 | 36:15 | - 5 years jail time. - Well, it's my word against yours. | -要判刑5年 -空口无凭 | |
| 584 | 36:17 | 200 bucks a day, fluff, | 小家伙 从我12岁起 | |
| 585 | 36:21 | 365 days a year, since I was twelve. | 每年365天 每天200块 | |
| 586 | 36:22 | Actually it's your word against yours. | 其实呢 我都录下来了 | |
| 587 | 36:24 | And if you want this pen you're going to help me find this poor missing otter, or the only place you'll be selling Pawpsicles is the prison cafeteria. | 如果你想要这支笔 你就得帮我找到这只失踪的水獭 不然的话你就只能在监狱的食堂里卖冰棒了 | |
| 590 | 36:33 | It's called a hustle, sweet heart. | 这叫智取 亲爱的 | |
| 591 | 36:35 | She hustled you. | 她把你给耍了 | |
| 592 | 36:41 | She hustled you good! | 好个智取 | |
| 593 | 36:43 | You're a cop now, Nick. | 你现在是警察了 尼克 | |
| 594 | 36:45 | You're gonna need one of these. | 给你张贴纸 你会用得上的 | |
| 595 | 36:49 | Have fun working with the fuzz! | 祝你和小毛球合作愉快 | |
| 596 | 36:52 | Start talking. | 开始交代吧 | |
| 597 | 36:56 | I don't know where he is, I only saw where he went. | 我不知道他在哪 我只看到他往哪去了 | |
| 598 | 36:57 | Great, let's go! | 棒极了 走吧 | |
| 599 | 37:02 | It's not exactly a place for a cute little bunny. | 那地方可不适合可爱的小兔兔 | |
| 600 | 37:07 | - Don't call me cute, get in the car. - Okay. You're the boss. | -不许说我可爱 上车 -好吧 你说了算 | |
| 601 | 37:28 | Hi. Hello? | 你好 | |
| 602 | 37:31 | I'm... Hello? | 我是 你好 | |
| 603 | 37:34 | Hello? Hello? | 你好 你好 | |
| 604 | 37:38 | Hello! My name is... | 你好 我是 | |
| 605 | 37:41 | You know, I'm gonna hit the pause button right there. | 我现在就得打断你 | |
| 606 | 37:44 | Cause we're all good on bunny scout cookies. | 因为我们不需要兔子童子军曲奇饼了 | |
| 607 | 37:46 | Uh, no. | 不 | |
| 608 | 37:48 | I'm Officer Hopps, ZPD. | 我是动物城警局的跳跳警官 | |
| 609 | 37:50 | I'm looking for a missing mammal... | 我在寻找一只失踪的哺乳动物 | |
| 610 | 37:52 | Emmitt Otterton. Right here. | 艾米特·水獭顿 就是这位 | |
| 611 | 37:54 | He may have frequented this establishment? | 他曾经是这里的常客 | |
| 612 | 38:01 | Yeah, old Emmitt! | 没错 老艾米特 | |
| 613 | 38:05 | Haven't seen him in a couple of weeks. | 好几周没见到他了 | |
| 614 | 38:08 | But hey, you should talk to his yoga instructor. | 但是 你应该找他的瑜伽教练谈谈 | |
| 615 | 38:10 | I'd be happy to take you back. | 我很乐意带你们到后面去 | |
| 616 | 38:11 | Oh, thank you so much, | 非常感谢 | |
| 617 | 38:13 | I'd appericiate that more than you can imagine, it'd be such... | 真是非常非常感谢你 这真是 | |
| 618 | 38:14 | Oh! You are naked.. | 你没穿衣服 | |
| 619 | 38:18 | Oh, for sure. We're a naturalist club! | 当然 我们这里是自然主义俱乐部 | |
| 620 | 38:21 | Yeah. In Zootopia anyone can be anything. | 没错 在动物城谁都能成就无限可能 | |
| 621 | 38:23 | These guys, they be naked. | 这些人 他们就喜欢光着 | |
| 622 | 38:27 | Nangi's just on the other side of the Pleasure Pool. | 南吉就在欢乐池的另一边 | |
| 623 | 38:37 | Oh boy. Does this make you uncomfortable? | 天啊 这里让你觉得别扭吗 | |
| 624 | 38:40 | Because if so, there's no shame in calling it quits. | 因为你要是觉得别扭的话 现在放弃还不丢人 | |
| 625 | 38:43 | Yes, there is. | 很丢人 | |
| 626 | 38:45 | Boy, that's the spirit. | 这才像话 | |
| 627 | 38:49 | Yeah, some mammals say the naturalist life is weird. | 没错 有些哺乳动物认为自然主义很奇怪 | |
| 628 | 38:52 | But you know what I say is weird? | 可你知道什么才是奇怪吗 | |
| 629 | 38:55 | Clothes on animals! Here we go! | 动物穿衣服才奇怪呢 找到她了 | |
| 630 | 38:58 | As you can see, Nangi is an elephant, so she'll totally remember everything. | 你们也看到了 南吉是头大象所以她一定会记得所有细节 | |
| 632 | 39:02 | Hey, Nangi. | 南吉 | |
| 633 | 39:06 | These dudes have some questions about Emmitt the otter. | 他们要问你几个水獭艾米特的问题 | |
| 634 | 39:07 | Who? | 谁 | |
| 635 | 39:08 | Emmitt Otterton. | 艾米特·水獭顿 | |
| 636 | 39:11 | Been coming to your yoga class for like six years. | 他上你的瑜伽课上了六年了 | |
| 637 | 39:13 | I have no memory of this beaver. | 我不记得这只河狸 | |
| 638 | 39:15 | He's an otter, actually. | 其实他是只水獭 | |
| 639 | 39:17 | He was here a couple of Wednesdays ago. Remember? | 他几周前的周三来过 记得吗 | |
| 640 | 39:18 | No. | 不记得 | |
| 641 | 39:21 | Yeah, he was wearing a green cable knit sweater vest, and a new pair of Quarterway slacks. | 他穿了一件绿色的针织毛衣背心还有一条新买的夸特卫宽松裤 | |
| 643 | 39:27 | Oh, and a Paisley tie, sweet Windsor knot. | 还系了条佩斯利花纹领带 漂亮的温莎结 | |
| 644 | 39:30 | - Real tight. Remember that, Nangi? - No. | -可帅了 记得吗 南吉 -不记得 | |
| 645 | 39:32 | Yeah, and we both walked him out, and he got into this big old white car with a silver trim. | 没错 咱们俩一块送他出去的然后他上了一辆银边的白色旧车 | |
| 647 | 39:37 | Needed a tune up. | 那车该送修了 | |
| 648 | 39:40 | The third cylinder wasn't firing. Remember that, Nangi? | 第三个汽缸都不打火了 记得吗 南吉 | |
| 649 | 39:41 | No. | 不记得 | |
| 650 | 39:45 | You didn't happen to catch the licence plate number? | 你不会恰好记得车牌号码吧 | |
| 651 | 39:47 | - Did you? - Oh, for sure. | -记得吗 -当然 | |
| 652 | 39:52 | It was 2-9-T-H-D-0-3. | 车牌是29THD03 | |
| 653 | 39:54 | 0-3. Wow, this is a lot of great info. Thank you. | 03 你提供了很多有用的信息 谢谢 | |
| 654 | 39:58 | Told you Nangi has a mind like a steel trap. | 我就说南吉的记忆力好的很嘛 | |
| 655 | 40:01 | I wish I had a memory like an elephant. | 真希望我也能有大象这么好的记忆力 | |
| 656 | 40:04 | | 迷泉绿洲 | |
| 657 | 40:06 | Well, I had a ball. You are welcome for the clue. | 我玩的很开心 你就不用谢我了 | |
| 658 | 40:08 | And seeing as any moron can run a plate, | 既然傻瓜都能查到车牌号码 | |
| 659 | 40:12 | I will take that pen and bid you adieu. | 那么我就拿上笔跟你道别了 | |
| 660 | 40:14 | The plate. I can't run a plate. | 车牌号 我查不了车牌号 | |
| 661 | 40:16 | I'm not in the system yet. | 我还进不了电脑系统 | |
| 662 | 40:20 | - Give me the pen, please. - What was it you said? | -请把笔给我 -你刚才说什么 | |
| 663 | 40:22 | Any moron can run a plate? | 傻瓜都能查车牌号 | |
| 664 | 40:25 | Gosh, if only there were a moron around who were up to the task. | 要是这里有个傻瓜能干这件事就好了 | |
| 666 | 40:28 | Rabbit, I did what you asked. | 兔子 我已经照你说的做了 | |
| 667 | 40:30 | You can't keep me on the hook forever. | 你不能永远抓着我不放 | |
| 668 | 40:31 | Not forever. | 不会永远的 | |
| 669 | 40:35 | Well, I only have 36 hours left to solve this case. | 我只剩36个小时来破案了 | |
| 670 | 40:37 | So can you run the plate or not? | 你到底能不能查车牌号 | |
| 671 | 40:43 | Actually, I just remembered, I have a pal at the DMV. | 我刚想起来 我有个朋友在车管所工作 | |
| 672 | 40:45 | Flash is the fastest guy in there. | 闪电是这里最快的人 | |
| 673 | 40:47 | You need something done, he's on it. | 你要办事 找他就对了 | |
| 674 | 40:47 | I hope so. | 希望如此 | |
| 675 | 40:51 | We are really fighting the clock and every minute counts. | 我们的时间真的很紧 每一分钟都很重要 | |
| 676 | 40:54 | Wait. They're all sloths? | 等等 他们全都是树獭吗 | |
| 677 | 41:25 | You said this was going to be quick! | 你说会很快的 | |
| 678 | 41:26 | What, are you saying just because he's a sloth he can't be fast? | 怎么 就因为他是树獭他就快不起来吗 | |
| 680 | 41:30 | I thought in Zootopia anyone could be anything. | 不是谁都能成就无限可能吗 | |
| 681 | 41:32 | Flash, Flash, Hundred Yard Dash! | 闪电 闪电 数你最快 | |
| 682 | 41:34 | Buddy, it's nice to see you. | 哥们 见到你真高兴 | |
| 683 | 41:41 | Nice to... see you... too. | 我也 很高兴 见到你 | |
| 684 | 41:44 | Hey, Flash, I'd love you to meet my friend. | 闪电 给你介绍一下我的朋友 | |
| 685 | 41:46 | Ah... Darlin, I've forgotten your name. | 亲爱的 我忘了你叫什么名字了 | |
| 686 | 41:49 | Officer Judy Hopps, ZPD. How are you? | 我是朱迪·跳跳警官 你好吗 | |
| 687 | 41:50 | I am... doing... just.. | 我过得 | |
| 689 | 42:01 | - Fine? - As well..as..I can..be... | -挺好 -还 不错 | |
| 690 | 42:16 | | 你什么时候要 | |
| 691 | 42:02 | - What... - Hang in there. | -有什么 -坚持住 | |
| 692 | 42:05 | - can I...do... - Well, I was hoping you could run a plate... | -可以 -我希望你可以帮我查一个车牌 | |
| 693 | 42:08 | - for you... - Well, I was hoping you could... | -帮你 -我希望你可以 | |
| 694 | 42:09 | ...today? | 的吗 | |
| 695 | 42:14 | Well, I was hoping you could run a plate for us. | 我希望你可以帮我们查一个车牌号码 | |
| 696 | 42:16 | We are in a really big hurry. | 我们真的很着急 | |
| 697 | 42:23 | - Sure... What's the...plate... - 2-9-T... | -当然 车牌号码 是 -29T | |
| 698 | 42:27 | - number? - 2-9-T-H-D-0-3. | -什么 -29THD03 | |
| 699 | 42:43 | - 2...9... - T-H-D-0-3. | -29 -THD03 | |
| 700 | 42:47 | - T... - H-D-0-3. | -T -HD03 | |
| 701 | 42:51 | - H... - D-0-3. | -H -D03 | |
| 702 | 42:57 | - D... - 0-3. | -D -03 | |
| 703 | 43:00 | - 0... - 3! | -0 -3 | |
| 704 | 43:05 | - Hey, Flash. Wanna hear a joke? - No! | -闪电 想听个笑话吗 -不要 | |
| 705 | 43:07 | Sure. | 好啊 | |
| 706 | 43:11 | What do you call a three-humped camel? | 骆驼为什么会有三个驼峰 | |
| 707 | 43:19 | I don't know. What do you call... | 我不知道 骆驼为什么 | |
| 708 | 43:24 | - Three-humped camel. - A three-humped...camel? | -有三个驼峰 -会 有 三个驼峰 | |
| 709 | 43:26 | Pregnant. | 怀孕了 | |
| 710 | 43:43 | Ha ha. Yes, very funny, very funny! | 哈哈 没错 很好笑 很好笑 | |
| 711 | 43:45 | Can we please just focus on the task? | 我们能不能认真工作 | |
| 712 | 43:46 | Wait, wait! | 等等 等等 | |
| 713 | 43:49 | - Priscilla! - Oh, no! | -普莉希拉 -不 | |
| 714 | 43:55 | - Yes...Flash? - What...do.. | -什么事 闪电 -骆驼 | |
| 715 | 43:56 | - No... - you call... | -不 -为什么会有 | |
| 716 | 43:58 | A three-humped camel? | 三个驼峰 | |
| 717 | 44:00 | Pregnant! Okay! Great! We got it! | 怀孕了 好了 棒极了 我们知道了 | |
| 718 | 44:01 | - Please just... - three...humped... | -求求你 -三个驼峰 | |
| 720 | 44:17 | - Here...you... - Yes! Yeah, yeah! Hurry, thank you! | -给 -好的 好的 快 谢谢 | |
| 721 | 44:19 | - 2-9-T-H-D-0-3. - ...go. | -29THD03 -你 | |
| 722 | 44:22 | It's registered to Tundratown Limo Service. | 注册在冰原镇豪华轿车服务公司 | |
| 723 | 44:24 | A limo took Otterton! And the limo's in Tundratown! | 水獭顿坐豪华轿车走了 这辆车在冰原镇 | |
| 724 | 44:25 | It's in Tundratown! | 就在冰原镇 | |
| 725 | 44:27 | Way to hustle, bud. I love you. I owe you. | 好个智取 哥们 我爱你 我欠你的 | |
| 726 | 44:29 | Hurry! We gotta beat the rush hour and... | 快走 我们得赶在下班高峰期前 | |
| 727 | 44:30 | It's night?! | 已经是晚上了 | |
| 728 | 44:34 | Closed. Great. | 锁门了 棒极了 | |
| 729 | 44:42 | | 冰原镇豪华轿车服务公司 | |
| 730 | 44:38 | And I will betcha you don't have a warrant to get in, hmm? | 我敢说你没有搜索令吧 | |
| 731 | 44:42 | - Darn it. It's a bummer. - You wasted the day on purpose. | -该死 真是扫兴 -你故意把耽误了我一天 | |
| 732 | 44:44 | Ma'am, I have a fake badge. | 女士 我戴着假警徽 | |
| 733 | 44:46 | I would never impede your pretend investigation. | 我绝不会妨碍你假装调查的 | |
| 734 | 44:48 | It's not a pretend investigation! | 这不是假装调查 | |
| 735 | 44:52 | Look, see? See him? This otter is missing. | 看 看到他了吗 这只水獭失踪了 | |
| 736 | 44:55 | Well, then they should have gotten a real cop to find him. | 那他们应该派个真警察去找他 | |
| 737 | 44:57 | What is your problem? Does seeing me fail somehow make you feel better about your own sad, miserable life? | 你什么毛病 看到我失败能让你对自己悲哀的生活感觉好些吗 | |
| 739 | 45:02 | It does, 100 %. | 是的 当然了 | |
| 740 | 45:06 | Now, since you're sans warrant. | 既然你没有搜索令 | |
| 741 | 45:08 | I guess we're done? | 那咱们两清了吧 | |
| 742 | 45:13 | Fine. We are done. Here's your pen. | 好吧 两清了 给你笔 | |
| 743 | 45:21 | First off, you throw like a bunny. | 首先 你丢东西的动作真像兔子 | |
| 744 | 45:23 | Second, you're a very sore loser. | 其次 你真是个输不起的家伙 | |
| 745 | 45:26 | See you later, Officer Fluff. So sad this is over. | 回头见了 毛茸茸警官 可惜都结束了 | |
| 746 | 45:27 | I wish I could have helped more. | 真希望能多帮上你点忙 | |
| 747 | 45:29 | The thing is, you don't need a warrant if you have probable cause, and I'm pretty sure I saw a... shifty lowlife climbing the fence. | 问题是有正经的理由 就不需要搜查令我非常确定我见到了一只贼眉鼠眼的家伙翻过了栅栏 | |
| 751 | 45:38 | So you're helping plenty! Come on! | 所以你还真帮了不少忙 走吧 | |
| 752 | 45:43 | 2-9-T-H-D-0-3! This is it! | 29THD03 就是这辆了 | |
| 753 | 45:53 | Polar bear fur. | 北极熊毛 | |
| 754 | 45:57 | - Oh my God! - What? What? | -天啊 -什么 怎么了 | |
| 755 | 45:59 | The Velvety Pipes of Jerry Vole! | 杰里·沃尔的《丝绒烟斗》 | |
| 756 | 46:04 | But on CD. Who still uses CDs? | 但是是CD 现在谁还听CD啊 | |
| 757 | 46:14 | Carrots, if your otter was here, he had a very bad day. | 萝卜头 如果水獭在这待过 他肯定非常难受 | |
| 758 | 46:18 | Those are claw marks. | 那些是爪痕 | |
| 759 | 46:21 | You ever seen anything like this? | 你见过这样的情况吗 | |
| 760 | 46:23 | - No. - Oh, wait. Look! | -没有 -等下 看 | |
| 761 | 46:30 | This is him. Emmitt Otterton. He was definitely here. | 是他 艾米特·水獭顿 他肯定来过这儿 | |
| 762 | 46:32 | What do you think happened? | 你觉得出了什么事 | |
| 763 | 46:39 | Oh no, wait a minute. Polar bear fur... | 不好 等一下 北极熊毛 | |
| 764 | 46:42 | Rat-pack music. Fancy cup. | 鼠帮音乐 高档杯子 | |
| 765 | 46:43 | I know whose car this is, we gotta go! | 我知道这是谁的车了 赶快走 | |
| 766 | 46:44 | What? Whose car is it? | 怎么了 是谁的车 | |
| 767 | 46:46 | The most feared crime boss in Tundratown. | 冰原镇里最可怕的黑帮老大 | |
| 768 | 46:48 | They call him Mr. Big, and he does not like me. So we gotta go! | 他叫大先生他不喜欢我 所以我们快走吧 | |
| 770 | 46:52 | I'm not leaving, this is a crime scene. | 我不走 这是犯罪现场 | |
| 771 | 46:53 | Well, it's gonna be an even bigger crime scene... if Mr. Big finds me here, so we're leaving right now. | 要是大先生发现我在这儿就会变成更惨烈的犯罪现场马上走 | |
| 774 | 47:01 | Raymond! And is that Kevin? Long time, no see. | 雷蒙德 那是凯文吧 好久不见 | |
| 775 | 47:06 | And speaking of no see, how about you forget you saw me? | 提到"不见" 你们就当没见过我行吗 | |
| 776 | 47:07 | For old times sake? | 看在往日的情面上 | |
| 777 | 47:09 | That's a no. | 看来是不行 | |
| 778 | 47:25 | What did you do that made Mr. Big so mad at you? | 你做了什么 让大先生这么生气 | |
| 779 | 47:29 | I, uh... I may have sold him a very expensive wall rug that was made from the fur of a skunk's butt. | 可能是因为我曾经卖给他一块昂贵的壁毯它是用臭鼬屁股上的毛做的 | |
| 781 | 47:38 | Oh, sweet cheese 'n crackers. | 我的天啊 | |
| 782 | 47:55 | - Is that Mr. Big? - No. | -那是大先生吗 -不 | |
| 783 | 47:58 | - What about him? Is that him? - No. | -那他呢 是他吗 -不是 | |
| 784 | 48:03 | - That's gotta be him. - Stop talking. | -这回肯定是他 -别说了 | |
| 785 | 48:04 | Stop talking. Stop talking! | 别说了 别说了 | |
| 786 | 48:17 | Mr. Big, sir, this is a simple misunder... | 大先生 这只是一次单纯的误会 | |
| 787 | 48:18 | Yeah. | 好 | |
| 788 | 48:23 | This is a simple misunderstanding. | 这只是一次单纯的误会而已 | |
| 789 | 48:25 | You come here unannounced on the day my daughter is to be married. | 我女儿结婚这天你不请自来 | |
| 791 | 48:30 | Well, actually, we were brought here against our will, so... | 其实 我们是被人强行带到这儿的 所以... | |
| 792 | 48:33 | Point is, I did not know that it was your car, and I certainly did not know about your daughter's wedding! | 关键是 我之前不知道那是您的车我也不知道您女儿要结婚 | |
| 794 | 48:39 | I trusted you, Nicky. | 我信任过你 尼克 | |
| 795 | 48:41 | I welcomed you into my home. | 我邀请你来我家 | |
| 796 | 48:43 | We broke bread together. | 我们还共进晚餐 | |
| 797 | 48:46 | Grandmama made you a cannoli. | 奶奶给你做了奶油煎饼卷 | |
| 798 | 48:48 | And how did you repay my generosity? | 结果你怎么报答我的好意的 | |
| 799 | 48:52 | With a rug made from the butt of a skunk. | 拿一块臭鼬屁股毛做的毯子报答我 | |
| 800 | 48:54 | A skunk-butt rug. | 臭鼬屁股毛皮做的毯子 | |
| 801 | 48:56 | You disrespected me. | 你不尊重我 | |
| 802 | 48:59 | You disrespected my grandmama, who I buried in that skunk-butt rug. | 你不尊重我奶奶我用那块臭鼬屁股毛皮毯子埋葬了她 | |
| 804 | 49:05 | I told you never to show your face here again, but here you are. | 我告诉过你 不准再到这儿来了但你还是来了 | |
| 806 | 49:08 | Snooping around with this... | 贼眉鼠眼地 跟这个 | |
| 807 | 49:12 | What are you? A performer? What's with the costume? | 你是干什么的 演员吗 穿成那样干什么 | |
| 808 | 49:14 | - Sir, I am a co... - Mime! | -先生 我是警... -哑剧演员 | |
| 809 | 49:17 | She's a mime. This mime can not speak. | 她是哑剧演员 哑剧演员不能说话 | |
| 810 | 49:20 | - You can't speak if you're a mime. - No, I am a cop. | -你是哑剧演员 你不能说话 -不 我是警察 | |
| 811 | 49:22 | And I'm on the Emmitt Otterton case. | 我在查艾米特·水獭顿案 | |
| 812 | 49:24 | And my evidence puts him in your car! | 线索指向了你的车 | |
| 813 | 49:26 | So intimidate me all you want, | 随便你怎么威胁我 | |
| 814 | 49:28 | I'm going to find out what you did to that otter if it's the last thing I do. | 就算这是我这辈子做的最后一件事我也要查出你把水獭怎么样了 | |
| 816 | 49:35 | Then I have only one request. | 那我就只剩一个请求了 | |
| 817 | 49:38 | Say hello to Grandmama. | 帮我跟奶奶问好 | |
| 818 | 49:39 | Ice 'em! | 做[冻]了他们 | |
| 819 | 49:43 | No, no, no. I didn't see nothing! I'm not saying nothing! | 不不不 我什么也没看见 我绝不说出去 | |
| 820 | 49:44 | And you never will. | 你也不会说出去了 | |
| 821 | 49:46 | Please! No, no, no, no! | 求求你 别别别 | |
| 822 | 49:48 | If you're mad at me about the rug, I've got more rugs! | 你要是因为毯子生我的气 我还有更多毯子 | |
| 823 | 49:52 | Daddy! It's time for our dance! | 爸爸 我们该跳舞了 | |
| 824 | 49:57 | What did we say? No icing anyone at my wedding! | 我们不是说好了吗 婚礼上不能做掉谁 | |
| 825 | 50:00 | I have to, baby, daddy has to. | 我不得不这么做 宝贝 爸爸也无奈 | |
| 826 | 50:02 | - Ice 'em. - No, no, no! | -做掉他们 -不不不 | |
| 827 | 50:04 | Wait, wait! | 等下 等下 | |
| 828 | 50:06 | She's the bunny that saved my life yesterday! | 她就是昨天从巨型甜甜圈下 | |
| 829 | 50:08 | From that giant donut! | 救了我一命的兔子 | |
| 830 | 50:11 | - This bunny? - Yeah. Hi! | -这只兔子吗 -对 你好 | |
| 831 | 50:15 | - Hi. I love your dress. - Thank you. | -你好 我喜欢你的裙子 -谢谢 | |
| 832 | 50:17 | Put them down. | 放下他们 | |
| 833 | 50:22 | You've done me a great service. | 你帮了我大忙 | |
| 834 | 50:24 | I will help you find the otter. | 我会帮你找到水獭 | |
| 835 | 50:29 | I will take your kindness, and pay it forward. | 我感谢你的善良 我要报答你 | |
| 836 | 51:02 | Otterton is my florist. He's like a part of the family. | 水獭顿是我的花匠 他就像家人一样 | |
| 837 | 51:05 | He had something important he wanted to discuss. | 他说有要事想商量 | |
| 838 | 51:08 | That's why I sent that car to pick him up. | 所以我派那辆车去接他 | |
| 839 | 51:11 | But he never arrived. | 但他没能到这儿来 | |
| 840 | 51:13 | Because he was attacked. | 因为他受到了袭击 | |
| 841 | 51:16 | No, he attacked. | 不 是他袭击别人 | |
| 842 | 51:17 | Otterton? | 水獭顿吗 | |
| 843 | 51:18 | Otterton. | 就是水獭顿 | |
| 844 | 51:22 | He went crazy. Ripped up the car. | 他发疯了 在车里闹了个底朝天 | |
| 845 | 51:25 | Scared my driver half to death. | 把我的司机吓得半死 | |
| 846 | 51:27 | And disappeared into the night. | 然后消失在夜色中 | |
| 847 | 51:30 | But he's a sweet little otter. | 可他是一只可爱的水獭 | |
| 848 | 51:35 | My child, we may be evolved, but deep down we are still animals. | 孩子 就算我们进化了内心深处也还是动物 | |
| 850 | 51:44 | You wanna find Otterton, talk to the driver of the car. | 你想找到水獭顿 就去跟司机谈谈 | |
| 851 | 51:48 | His name is Manchas. Lives in the Rainforest District. | 他叫曼查斯 住在热带雨林区 | |
| 852 | 51:50 | Only he can tell you more. | 只有他能告诉你更多消息 | |
| 853 | 51:56 | Mr. Manchas? | 曼查斯先生 | |
| 854 | 51:58 | Judy Hopps, ZPD. | 我是警局的朱迪·跳跳 | |
| 855 | 52:02 | We just wanna know what happened to Emmitt Otterton. | 我们想知道艾米特·水獭顿遭遇了什么 | |
| 856 | 52:12 | You should be asking what happened to me. | 你应该问我遭遇了什么 | |
| 857 | 52:17 | - A teensy otter did that? - What happened? | -这是一只小水獭干的 -发生什么了 | |
| 858 | 52:20 | He was an animal. | 他兽性大发 | |
| 859 | 52:24 | Down on all fours. | 四爪并用 | |
| 860 | 52:29 | He was a savage! | 他就是只野兽 | |
| 861 | 52:41 | There was no warning. | 毫无预兆 | |
| 862 | 52:44 | He just kept yelling about the Night Howlers. | 他一直喊着午夜嚎叫 | |
| 863 | 52:47 | Over and over, the Night Howlers! | 一遍又一遍地喊午夜嚎叫 | |
| 864 | 52:51 | So you know about the Night Howlers too? | 你也知道午夜嚎叫 | |
| 865 | 52:54 | Good, good. Because the Night Howlers are exactly what we are here to talk about. Right? | 很好 因为我们来这儿就是想跟你谈谈午夜嚎叫 是不是 | |
| 867 | 53:02 | Yep, so you just open the door and tell us what you know, and we will tell you what we know. | 对 麻烦你开门 告诉我们你知道什么我们也把我们知道的告诉你 | |
| 869 | 53:05 | Okay? | 好不好 | |
| 870 | 53:08 | Okay. | 好吧 | |
| 871 | 53:11 | Clever fox. | 聪明的狐狸 | |
| 872 | 53:18 | Mr. Manchas? | 曼查斯先生 | |
| 873 | 53:25 | - Buddy? - Are you okay? | -怎么了 -你没事吧 | |
| 874 | 53:30 | Run. Run! | 跑 快跑 | |
| 875 | 53:37 | - What is wrong with him?! - I don't know! | -他怎么了 -我不知道 | |
| 876 | 53:43 | Jump! | 跳 | |
| 877 | 53:47 | Come on! | 快跑 | |
| 878 | 53:53 | Head down! | 低头 | |
| 879 | 53:56 | Officer Hopps to dispatch! | 跳跳警官呼叫调度 | |
| 880 | 53:58 | Are you familiar with Gazelle? | 你知道夏奇羚吗 | |
| 881 | 54:00 | Greatest singer of our lifetime. Angel with horns. | 我们时代最伟大的歌手 长角的天使 | |
| 882 | 54:02 | Okay, hold on. Keep watching. | 接着看 继续看 | |
| 883 | 54:03 | Who's that beside her? Who is it? | 看她旁边那是谁 是谁 | |
| 884 | 54:07 | Wow,You are one hot dancer, Benjamin Clawhauser. | 你跳得真棒 本杰明·爪豪斯 | |
| 885 | 54:12 | It's me! Did you think it was real? It looks so real! | 是我 你觉得像真的吗 看起来好真 | |
| 886 | 54:13 | It's not, it's just a new app. | 其实不是 只是个新应用而已 | |
| 887 | 54:16 | - Hold on a second. - Clawhauser! | -等一下 -爪豪斯 | |
| 888 | 54:17 | Clawhauser, listen to me. | 爪豪斯 听我说 | |
| 889 | 54:20 | We have a 10-91! Jaguar gone savage! | 危险动物 美洲豹兽性大发 | |
| 890 | 54:23 | - Vine and Tujunga! - It's Tuhunga! | -藤蔓和图军加街口 -是图洪加 | |
| 891 | 54:24 | Okay, we're sending backup! | 好的 我们马上派后援 | |
| 892 | 54:26 | Hopps, Hopps! | 跳跳 跳跳 | |
| 893 | 54:31 | Look, over there! Head for the sky-trams! | 看 那边 往缆车那儿跑 | |
| 894 | 54:43 | Get in. Carrots? Carrots! | 进去 萝卜头 萝卜头 | |
| 895 | 54:44 | Go! | 快跑 | |
| 896 | 54:51 | Buddy, one predator to another. | 哥们 咱食肉动物说句心里话 | |
| 897 | 54:56 | Now I can tell you're a little tense, so I'm just gonna give you a little personal space! | 我能看出你有点紧张我就先给你留点私人空间 | |
| 899 | 55:08 | Rabbit, whatever you do, do not let go! | 兔子 不管你干什么 都别松手 | |
| 900 | 55:10 | - I'm gonna let go! - You're gonna to what? | -我要松手了 -你要干什么 | |
| 901 | 55:12 | One, two... | 一 二 | |
| 902 | 55:15 | Rabbit! | 兔子 | |
| 903 | 55:22 | Carrots, you saved my life. | 萝卜头 你救了我的命 | |
| 904 | 55:25 | Well, that's what we do at the ZPD... | 我们警局就是干这个的 | |
| 905 | 55:45 | Well, this should be good. | 这下可好 | |
| 906 | 55:48 | I thought this was just a missing mammal case, but it's way bigger. | 我以为只是一起哺乳动物失踪案可其实要复杂得多 | |
| 908 | 55:51 | Mr. Otterton did not just disappear. | 水獭顿先生不仅仅是失踪了 | |
| 909 | 55:54 | I believe he and this jaguar, they... | 我认为他和这只美洲豹 他们 | |
| 910 | 55:56 | They went savage, sir. | 他们兽性大发了 长官 | |
| 911 | 55:58 | Savage? This isn't the stone age, Hopps. | 兽性大发 这不是石器时代了 跳跳 | |
| 912 | 56:00 | Animals don't go savage. | 动物们不会兽性大发 | |
| 913 | 56:02 | I thought so too. | 我之前也这么想 | |
| 914 | 56:04 | Till I saw this. | 但我看到了这个 | |
| 915 | 56:07 | What? | 什么 | |
| 916 | 56:09 | He was right here! | 他明明就在这儿 | |
| 917 | 56:11 | The savage jaguar? | 野蛮的美洲豹 | |
| 918 | 56:13 | Sir, I know what I saw. He almost killed us! | 长官 我知道自己看到了什么 他差点杀了我们 | |
| 919 | 56:16 | Or maybe any aggressive predator looks savage to rabbits? | 或者在兔子眼里肉食动物有攻击性就算兽性大发 | |
| 921 | 56:20 | Let's go! | 走吧 | |
| 922 | 56:21 | Wait! Sir! | 等等 长官 | |
| 923 | 56:23 | I'm not the only one who saw him. | 不只有我看见了他 | |
| 924 | 56:24 | Nick. | 尼克 | |
| 925 | 56:27 | You think I'm gonna believe a fox? | 你觉得我会相信一只狐狸 | |
| 926 | 56:29 | Well, he was a key witness, and I... | 他是关键目击证人 我... | |
| 927 | 56:33 | Two days to find the otter, or you quit. | 两天时间找到水獭 不然你就辞职 | |
| 928 | 56:35 | That was the deal. | 我们说好的 | |
| 929 | 56:37 | Badge. | 警徽 | |
| 930 | 56:45 | - But, sir, we had... - Badge! | -但是长官 我们 -警徽 | |
| 931 | 56:51 | Uh, no. | 不行 | |
| 932 | 56:54 | What did you say, fox? | 你说什么 狐狸 | |
| 933 | 56:57 | Sorry, what I said was "No...". | 抱歉 我说"不行" | |
| 934 | 57:00 | She will not be giving you that badge. | 她不必给你警徽 | |
| 935 | 57:05 | Look, you gave her a clown vest, and a three-wheeled joke-mobile, and two days to solve a case you guys haven't cracked in two weeks? | 你给她一件小丑背心和一辆可笑的三轮车给她两天时间让她破你们两周都没破的案子 | |
| 938 | 57:11 | Yeah, it's no wonder she needed to get help from a fox. | 难怪她会找狐狸帮忙 | |
| 939 | 57:14 | None of you guys were gonna help her, were you? | 因为你们谁也不打算帮她 是不是 | |
| 940 | 57:15 | Here's the thing, chief. | 这样 老大 | |
| 941 | 57:19 | You gave her the 48 hours, so technically we still have... ten left to find our Mr. Otterton. | 你给她48小时 所以严格来说我们还剩下10小时找到水獭顿先生 | |
| 943 | 57:23 | And that's exactly what we're gonna do. | 而且我们肯定会找到他的 | |
| 944 | 57:24 | So if you'll excuse us, we have a very big lead to follow and a case to crack. | 失陪了我们要追查重大线索 还有案子要破 | |
| 946 | 57:29 | Good day. | 再见 | |
| 947 | 57:37 | Officer Hopps. | 跳跳警官 | |
| 948 | 58:00 | Thank you. | 谢谢 | |
| 949 | 58:04 | Never let them see that they get to you. | 别让他们知道自己能影响到你 | |
| 950 | 58:07 | So... | 这么说... | |
| 951 | 58:09 | Things do get to you? | 有人影响过你 | |
| 952 | 58:11 | I mean not, not anymore. | 现在不会了 | |
| 953 | 58:15 | But I was small and emotionally unbalanced like you once. | 但我曾像你一样弱小情绪失控 | |
| 955 | 58:19 | - Har har. - No, it's true. | -是吗 -不 真的 | |
| 956 | 58:23 | I think I was 8, or maybe 9... | 我当时大概八九岁 | |
| 957 | 58:25 | And all I wanted to do was join the Junior Ranger Scouts. | 我一心想加入童子军 | |
| 959 | 58:31 | So my mom scaped together enough money to buy me a brand new uniform. | 所以我妈妈设法凑够了钱给我买了一身崭新的制服 | |
| 961 | 58:36 | Because, by god, I was gonna fit in. | 因为我一定要融入进去 | |
| 963 | 58:41 | Even if I was the only predator in the troop, the only fox. | 哪怕我是队里唯一的食肉动物 唯一一只狐狸 | |
| 964 | 58:41 | Hey, Nick. | 尼克 | |
| 965 | 58:43 | I was gonna be part of a pack. | 我要成为童子军中的一员 | |
| 966 | 58:47 | - Ready for initiation? - Yeah. Pretty much born ready. | -准备好加入了吗 -当然 生来就准备好了 | |
| 967 | 58:49 | I was so proud. | 我太骄傲了 | |
| 968 | 58:56 | Okay. Now raise your right paw, and deliver the oath. | 举起你的右爪 宣读誓言 | |
| 969 | 58:59 | I, Nicholas Wilde, promise to be brave, loyal, helpful and trustworthy. | 我 尼古拉斯·王尔德 在此起誓我将勇敢忠诚 热心可靠 | |
| 971 | 59:06 | Even though you're a fox? | 即使你是只狐狸吗 | |
| 972 | 59:08 | What? | 什么 | |
| 973 | 59:12 | No, no! What did I do wrong, you guys? | 不 我做错什么了 各位 | |
| 974 | 59:16 | No, please! What did I do wrong? What did I do? | 拜托 我做错了什么了 我干什么了 | |
| 975 | 59:21 | If you thought we would ever trust a fox without a muzzle? | 你以为我们会相信一只不戴口套的狐狸 | |
| 976 | 59:23 | You're even dumber than you look. | 你比你外表的样子还蠢 | |
| 977 | 59:27 | Is he gonna cry? | 他是要哭了吗 | |
| 978 | 59:45 | I learned two things that day. | 那天我学到了两件事 | |
| 979 | 59:51 | One,I was never gonna let anyone see that they got to me. | 我绝不让别人知道他们影响到了我 | |
| 980 | 59:54 | And two? | 还有一个呢 | |
| 981 | 59:56 | If the world's only gonna see a fox as shifty and untrustworthy... | 如果整个世界都觉得狐狸奸诈狡猾 | |
| 983 | 00:03 | There's no point in trying to be anything else. | 那我也没必要变成别的样子了 | |
| 984 | 00:07 | Nick, you are so much more than that. | 尼克 你不是这样的人 | |
| 985 | 00:13 | Boy, look at that traffic down there. | 天哪 瞧瞧下面堵成什么样了 | |
| 986 | 00:15 | How about we go up to Chuck in traffic central? | 问问交通局的查克怎么样 | |
| 987 | 00:17 | Chuck, how are things looking on the jam cams? | 查克 道路监控显示情况如何 | |
| 988 | 00:19 | Nick, I'm glad you told me. | 尼克 我很高兴你告诉了我 | |
| 989 | 00:22 | The jam cams... | 道路监控 | |
| 990 | 00:25 | - Seriously, it's okay. - No, no no! | -真的 你不用岔开话题的 -不不不 | |
| 991 | 00:30 | There are traffic cameras everywhere. All over the canopy! | 整个天篷到处都是道路监控摄像头 | |
| 992 | 00:32 | Whatever happened to that jaguar... | 不管那只豹子去了哪 | |
| 993 | 00:33 | The traffic cameras would have caught it! | 道路监控都应该拍得到 | |
| 994 | 00:36 | - Bingo! - Ho-ho! Pretty sneaky, slick! | -棒 -哈哈 很狡猾哎 小狐狸 | |
| 995 | 00:39 | However, if you didn't have access to the system before, | 但是 你之前都没法查车牌 | |
| 996 | 00:43 | I doubt chief Buffalo Butt is gonna let you into it now. | 恐怕现在牛脾气局长也不会给你查 | |
| 997 | 00:48 | No. But I have a friend at City Hall who might. | 确实 但我市政厅的有个朋友也许可以 | |
| 998 | 00:52 | Sir, if we could just review these very important billings. | 先生 能请您看一下这些重要的账单吗 | |
| 999 | 00:54 | Sir! Oh, I'm sorry. Sir. | 先生 抱歉 先生 | |
| 1000 | 00:56 | Okay! I heard you, Bellwether, just take care of it! | 好了 我听到了 头羊你处理就行了 | |
| 1002 | 01:00 | Please. And clear my afternoon, I'm going out. | 谢谢 取消我下午的事 我要出去 | |
| 1003 | 01:01 | Oh, no, no. | 但是 先生 | |
| 1004 | 01:05 | But, sir, you do have a meeting with Herds and Gradings. Sir, that's just, oh... | 你还约了动物评级公司呢 先生 有点 | |
| 1005 | 01:08 | Oh, mutton chops. | 我要死了 | |
| 1006 | 01:13 | Assistant Mayor Bellwether, we need your help. | 头羊市长助理 我们需要你的帮助 | |
| 1007 | 01:16 | we just need to get into the traffic cam database. | 市长助理我们只想看看道路监控录像 | |
| 1009 | 01:27 | So fluffy! | 毛茸茸的呢 | |
| 1010 | 01:29 | Sheep never let me get this close! | 绵羊从来不让我靠这么近的 | |
| 1011 | 01:31 | You can't just touch a sheep's wool! | 你不能随便摸人家的毛 | |
| 1012 | 01:33 | - It's like cotton candy. - Stop it! | -像棉花糖一样 -住手 | |
| 1013 | 01:34 | Where to? | 哪里的 | |
| 1014 | 01:37 | Rainforest Dsitrict. Vine and Tujunga. | 雨林区 藤蔓和图洪加街口 | |
| 1015 | 01:39 | There. Traffic cams for the whole city. | 就是那 全市的道路监控 | |
| 1016 | 01:40 | | 动物城交通网络 | |
| 1017 | 01:42 | This is so exiting actually. I mean, well, you know. | 这其实蛮刺激的 | |
| 1018 | 01:44 | I never get to do anything this important. | 我还从来没干过这么重要的事呢 | |
| 1019 | 01:47 | But you're the assistant mayor of Zootopia. | 但你可是动物城的市长助理啊 | |
| 1020 | 01:49 | I'm more of a glorified secretary. | 其实就是个名头响亮点的秘书而已 | |
| 1021 | 01:52 | I think Mayor Lionheart just wanted the sheep vote. | 我觉得狮心市长只是为了拉来绵羊的选票 | |
| 1022 | 01:54 | But he did give me that nice mug. | 但他给了我那个漂亮的咖啡杯呢 | |
| 1023 | 01:55 | | —— | |
| 1024 | 01:55 | | —— | |
| 1025 | 01:55 | | 世界最棒的市长助理爸爸 | |
| 1026 | 01:57 | Feels good to be appreciated. | 被表扬的感觉还是很好的 | |
| 1027 | 01:59 | Smellwether! | 臭羊 | |
| 1028 | 02:01 | That's a fun little name he likes to use. | 就是他给我起的一个有趣外号 | |
| 1029 | 02:05 | I called him Lionfart once, he did not care for that. | 我叫过他一次狮屁 他一点都不开心 | |
| 1030 | 02:06 | Let me tell you, it was not a good day for me. | 跟你说 那天我可倒了大霉 | |
| 1031 | 02:09 | - Yes, sir. - I thought you were gonna cancel my afternoon. | -是 先生 -我不是说要取消下午的事吗 | |
| 1032 | 02:12 | Oh, dear. I better go. Let me know what you find. | 天哪 我得走了 找到什么告诉我 | |
| 1033 | 02:15 | It was really nice for me to be... | 真的很感谢你们能 | |
| 1034 | 02:17 | While we're young, Smellwether. | 韶华易逝 臭羊 | |
| 1035 | 02:21 | You think when she goes to sleep she counts herself? | 你觉得她睡觉的时候会数自己吗 | |
| 1036 | 02:23 | Shush. Okay, traffic cams.. | 闭嘴 好的 道路监控 | |
| 1037 | 02:34 | | 动物城交通网络 | |
| 1038 | 02:24 | Tujunga.... Tujunga.... | 图洪加 图洪加 | |
| 1039 | 02:26 | We're in. | 找到了 | |
| 1040 | 02:36 | - Who are these guys? - Timberwolves. | -他们是谁呀 -森林狼 | |
| 1041 | 02:38 | Look at these dum-dums. | 瞧瞧这些白痴 | |
| 1042 | 02:44 | Bet you a nickel one of them's gonna howl. | 赌一毛钱他们要嚎叫了 | |
| 1043 | 02:46 | And there it is. | 你看吧 | |
| 1044 | 02:49 | I mean, what is it with wolves and the howling, it's...? | 你就说狼为什么非要嚎叫呢 | |
| 1045 | 02:51 | Howlings! Night Howlers! | 狼嚎 午夜嚎叫 | |
| 1046 | 02:53 | That's what Manchas was afraid of, wolves! The wolves are the Night Howlers! | 曼查斯怕的就是这个狼群 午夜嚎叫指的就是狼群 | |
| 1048 | 02:56 | If they took Manchas... | 如果曼查斯是他们带走的 | |
| 1049 | 02:58 | I bet they took Otterton too. | 带走水獭顿的也是他们 | |
| 1050 | 03:00 | All we gotta do is find out where they went. | 只要找到他们去了哪就可以了 | |
| 1051 | 03:05 | | 冰原镇 | |
| 1052 | 03:08 | | 热带雨林区 | |
| 1053 | 03:09 | Wait, where'd they go? | 等等 他们去哪了 | |
| 1054 | 03:09 | You know, if I wanted to avoid surveillance because I was doing something illegal, which I never have, I would use the maintenance tunnel 6B. | 要是我干了违法的事要躲监控摄像头当然我没干过这种事 我会走6B通道 | |
| 1057 | 03:17 | | 维修通道 | |
| 1058 | 03:19 | Which would put them out... right there. | 也就是说他们在 这里 | |
| 1059 | 03:23 | Well, look at you, junior detective. | 瞧瞧你 小侦探 | |
| 1060 | 03:28 | You know, I think you'd actually make a pretty good cop. | 我觉得你当警察肯定很厉害 | |
| 1061 | 03:29 | How dare you. | 你好大胆子 | |
| 1062 | 03:32 | Acacia Alley. Ficus Underpass. | 洋槐小巷 榕树地下通道 | |
| 1063 | 03:34 | South canyon. | 南部峡谷 | |
| 1064 | 03:35 | They're heading out of town. | 他们是要出城 | |
| 1065 | 03:37 | Where does that road go? | 哪条路通往哪里 | |
| 1066 | 03:42 | | 崖边精神病院 | |
| 1067 | 04:24 | Gary, quit it! You're gonna start a howl! | 加里 别叫 你要引得大家都叫起来了 | |
| 1068 | 04:25 | I didn't start it. | 不是我先叫的 | |
| 1069 | 04:34 | Come on. | 快走 | |
| 1070 | 04:44 | You are a clever bunny. | 你真是只聪明的小兔子 | |
| 1071 | 05:04 | It looks like this was a hospital. | 看来这儿曾经是所医院 | |
| 1072 | 05:18 | You know, after you, you're the cop. | 还是你先请 你是警察嘛 | |
| 1073 | 05:28 | Okay, all clear. | 好的 安全 | |
| 1074 | 05:36 | All this equipment is brand new. | 这里的设备都是新的 | |
| 1075 | 05:39 | Carrots. | 萝卜头 | |
| 1076 | 05:43 | Claw marks. | 爪痕 | |
| 1077 | 05:46 | Yeah, huge, huge claw marks. What kind of... | 好大好大的爪痕 是什么 | |
| 1078 | 06:06 | Mr. Manchas. | 曼查斯先生 | |
| 1079 | 06:20 | It's him! We found our otter. | 是他 找到水獭了 | |
| 1080 | 06:24 | Mr. Otterton, my name is Officer Judy Hopps. | 水獭顿先生 我是朱迪·跳跳警官 | |
| 1081 | 06:26 | Your wife sent me to find you. | 是你妻子让我来找你的 | |
| 1082 | 06:27 | We're gonna get you out of here now. | 我们现在就救你出去 | |
| 1083 | 06:30 | Or not. | 还是别出来了 | |
| 1084 | 06:33 | Guess he's in no rush to get home to the missus. | 他好像不是很着急回家见老婆 | |
| 1085 | 06:35 | | 11, 12, 13, 14. | |
| 1086 | 06:38 | Not including Manchas, it's... it's fourteen. | 不算曼查斯的话有14个 | |
| 1087 | 06:41 | Chief Bogo handed out 14 missing mammal files. | 牛局长分配了14个失踪动物案件 | |
| 1088 | 06:43 | They're all here... | 他们都在这儿 | |
| 1089 | 06:46 | All the missing mammals are right here. | 所有失踪动物都在这儿 | |
| 1090 | 06:53 | Enough! | 够了 | |
| 1091 | 06:55 | I don't want excuses, doctor, I want answers. | 我不要借口 医生 我要的是答案 | |
| 1092 | 06:59 | Mayor Lionheart, please. We're doing everything we can. | 狮心市长 拜托 我们已经尽力了 | |
| 1093 | 07:00 | Really? | 是吗 | |
| 1094 | 07:02 | Cause I got a dozen and a half animals here who've gone off the rails crazy, and you can't tell me why. | 因为我面前堆着一群疯得没形的动物而你连原因都不知道 | |
| 1097 | 07:08 | Now I'd call that awfully far from doing everything! | 我觉得这离尽力还差得远了点 | |
| 1098 | 07:12 | Sir, it may be time to consider their biology. | 先生 也许该从生物学角度考虑一下了 | |
| 1099 | 07:14 | What? What do you mean "Biology"? | 什么 什么叫从生物学角度考虑 | |
| 1100 | 07:16 | The only animals going savage are predators. | 只有食肉动物才会变兽性大发 | |
| 1101 | 07:20 | We cannot keep it a secret. We need to come forward. | 纸包不住火 我们必须告诉大家 | |
| 1102 | 07:22 | Hm, great idea. Tell the public. | 好主意 告诉民众 | |
| 1103 | 07:23 | And how do you think they're gonna feel about their mayor who is a lion?! | 你觉得他们会怎么想他们的狮子市长 | |
| 1105 | 07:30 | - I'll be ruined! - Well, what does Chief Bogo say? | -我就毁了 -那牛局长怎么说 | |
| 1106 | 07:33 | Chief Bogo doesn't know. | 牛局长还不知道 | |
| 1107 | 07:35 | And we are going to keep it that way. | 我们也不会让他知道 | |
| 1108 | 07:36 | | 爸爸妈妈 | |
| 1109 | 07:37 | Oh, no! | 糟糕 | |
| 1110 | 07:40 | - Someone's here. - Sir, you need to go. Now. | -有人在这儿 -先生 你得走了 快 | |
| 1111 | 07:42 | Security, sweep the area. | 保安 清查本区 | |
| 1112 | 07:51 | Great, we're dead. | 真好 这下死定了 | |
| 1113 | 07:55 | We're dead. That's it. I'm dead. You're dead. Everybody's dead. | 死了 结束 我得死你得死 大家都得死 | |
| 1114 | 07:56 | - Can you swim? - What? | -你会游泳吗 -什么 | |
| 1115 | 07:59 | Can I swim? Yes, I can swim. Why? | 会游泳吗 我会 所以呢 | |
| 1116 | 08:22 | Carrots! Hopps! Judy! | 萝卜头 跳跳 朱迪 | |
| 1117 | 08:25 | We gotta tell Bogo! | 我们得告诉牛局长 | |
| 1118 | 08:30 | Wow, you are one hot dancer, Chief Bogo. | 您的舞跳的真棒 牛局长 | |
| 1119 | 08:34 | - Chief Bogo! - Not now. | -牛局长 -我在忙 | |
| 1120 | 08:37 | - Wait, is that Gazelle? - No! | -等等 是夏奇羚的声音吗 -不是 | |
| 1121 | 08:40 | I'm Gazelle, and you are one hot dancer. | 我是夏奇羚 你的舞跳得真棒 | |
| 1122 | 08:44 | You have the app too? Chief! | 你也在玩那个应用吗 警长 | |
| 1123 | 08:46 | Clawhauser! Can't you see | 爪豪斯 你没看到 | |
| 1124 | 08:48 | I'm working on the missing mammal cases? | 我正在忙失踪动物案件吗 | |
| 1125 | 08:49 | Yes, of course. About that, sir. | 是的 当然 说到那个案子 长官 | |
| 1126 | 08:53 | Officer Hopps just called, she found all of them. | 跳跳警官来了电话 14个她都找到了 | |
| 1127 | 08:55 | Wow, I'm impressed. | 好厉害 | |
| 1128 | 08:59 | Mayor Lionheart, you have the right to remain silent. Anything you... | 狮心市长你有权保持沉默 但你所说的一切 | |
| 1130 | 09:03 | You don't understand, I was trying to protect the city! | 你不理解 我是为了保护这个城市 | |
| 1131 | 09:06 | You were just trying to protect your job. | 你只想保住你的工作 | |
| 1132 | 09:09 | No, listen. We still don't know why this is happening. | 不 听着 我们还不知道这是怎么回事 | |
| 1133 | 09:11 | It could destroy Zootopia. | 它会毁了动物城的 | |
| 1134 | 09:13 | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 | |
| 1135 | 09:14 | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 你说的每一句话都将成为呈堂证供 | |
| 1137 | 09:22 | | 警察局 | |
| 1138 | 09:23 | Ladies and gentlemammals, | 雌性雄性们 | |
| 1139 | 09:27 | 14 mammals went missing and all 14 have been found... by our newest recruit, who will speak to you in a moment. | 失踪的14名动物现已全数找回找到他们的是下面这位新警官 | |
| 1141 | 09:35 | - I'm so nervous. - Okay, press conference 101. | -我好紧张 -媒体见面快速入门 | |
| 1142 | 09:36 | You wanna look smart, answer their question with your own question and then answer that question. | 你想表现的聪明点就要用自己的问题回答他们的问题然后再回答自己的问题 | |
| 1145 | 09:42 | Like this, "Excuse me, Officer Hopps. | 像这样 请问 跳跳警官 | |
| 1146 | 09:44 | What can you tell us about the case?" | 这件案子你有什么可以透露的 | |
| 1147 | 09:48 | "Well, was this a tough case? Yes, yes it was. You see?" | 这案子不简单吗 确实是 懂了吗 | |
| 1148 | 09:50 | You should be up there with me. | 你应该跟我一起上台 | |
| 1149 | 09:52 | We did this together. | 这是我们一起完成的 | |
| 1150 | 09:55 | Well, am I a cop? No. No, I am not. | 我是个警察吗 不 我不是 | |
| 1151 | 09:57 | Funny you should say that. | 真巧你说到这了 | |
| 1152 | 10:00 | Because, well, I've been thinking. | 因为 我一直在想 | |
| 1153 | 10:04 | It would be nice to have a partner. | 要是有个搭档就好了 | |
| 1154 | 10:12 | Here. In case you need something to write with. | 给你 如果你需要支笔写字 | |
| 1155 | 10:20 | Officer Hopps. It's time. | 跳跳警官 时间到了 | |
| 1156 | 10:26 | So now, I'll turn things over to the officer who cracked the case. | 接下来 有请解决了本案件的警官 | |
| 1158 | 10:31 | Officer Judy Hopps. | 朱迪·跳跳警官 | |
| 1159 | 10:37 | Yes? | 请讲 | |
| 1160 | 10:38 | What can you tell us about the animals that went savage? | 兽性大发的动物您作何评论 | |
| 1161 | 10:43 | Well, the animals in question. | 之前提到的动物 | |
| 1162 | 10:51 | Are they all different species? Yes. Yes, they are. | 他们都是不同种类的吗 没错 | |
| 1163 | 10:54 | Okay, so what is the connection? | 好的 那有什么联系呢 | |
| 1164 | 10:55 | All we know is that they are all members of the predator family. | 我们只知道他们都是食肉动物 | |
| 1166 | 11:01 | So predators are the only ones going savage? | 所以兽性大发的只有食肉动物吗 | |
| 1167 | 11:03 | That is accu.. Yes, that is accurate, yes. | 没错 确实如此 没错 | |
| 1168 | 11:07 | - Why? Why is this happening? - We still don't know. | -为什么 怎么会出现这样的事 -还不知道 | |
| 1169 | 11:09 | But, emm. | 但是 | |
| 1170 | 11:13 | It may have something to do with biology. | 也许和生物学有关 | |
| 1171 | 11:15 | What do you mean, biology? | 您说生物学是什么意思 | |
| 1172 | 11:17 | A biological component. | 就是生物构成 | |
| 1173 | 11:20 | You know, something in their DNA. | 在他们的DNA里 | |
| 1174 | 11:23 | In their DNA, can you elaborate on that, please? | 他们的DNA 您能详细说一下吗 | |
| 1175 | 11:28 | Yes. What I mean is thousands of years ago | 可以 我是说几千年以前 | |
| 1176 | 11:32 | Eh, predators survived through their... agressive hunting instincts. | 食肉动物是靠捕猎的本能活到现在的 | |
| 1178 | 11:37 | For whatever reason, they seem to be reverting back to their primitive, savage ways. | 不知为什么他们好像回归了原始 野蛮的本性 | |
| 1180 | 11:48 | - He gonna cry? - Officer Hopps, could it happen again? | -他要哭了吗 -跳跳警官 怎么会出现这样的事呢 | |
| 1181 | 11:51 | It is possible. So, we must be vigilant. | 这是有可能的 所以我们需要警惕 | |
| 1182 | 11:53 | And we at the ZPD are prepered and are here to protect you. | 警局也做好了万全准备我们会保护好大家 | |
| 1184 | 11:56 | Will more mammals go savage? | 会有更多动物兽性大发吗 | |
| 1185 | 11:57 | What is being done to protect us? | 您将采取何种措施保护市民 | |
| 1186 | 11:59 | Have you considered a mandatory quarantine on predators? | 您会考虑强制隔离食肉动物吗 | |
| 1187 | 12:02 | Okay, thank you, Officer Hopps. | 谢谢 跳跳警官 | |
| 1188 | 12:05 | That's all the time that we have. No more questions. | 时间到了 请不要再提问了 | |
| 1189 | 12:10 | - Was I okay? - Oh, you did fine. | -我表现如何 -讲得挺好 | |
| 1190 | 12:13 | That went so fast, I didn't get a chance to mention you or say anything about how we... | 时间太少了 我还没来得及介绍你介绍我们的 | |
| 1192 | 12:18 | Oh, I think you said plenty. | 你觉得你说的够多了 | |
| 1193 | 12:19 | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | |
| 1194 | 12:22 | "Clearly there's a biological component?" | 显然是他们的生物构成 | |
| 1195 | 12:24 | "These predators may be reverting back to their primitive, savage ways?" | 他们好像回归了原始野蛮的本性 | |
| 1197 | 12:29 | Are you serious? | 你开玩笑吗 | |
| 1198 | 12:31 | I just stated the facts of the case. | 我只是陈述案件事实 | |
| 1199 | 12:34 | I mean, it's not like a bunny could go savage. | 兔子就不可能突然变野蛮 | |
| 1200 | 12:36 | Right, but a fox could? Huh? | 所以狐狸有这种可能 | |
| 1201 | 12:38 | Nick, stop it, you're not like them. | 尼克 别这样 你跟他们不一样 | |
| 1202 | 12:41 | Oh, there's a 'them' now? | 他们是指谁 | |
| 1203 | 12:43 | You know what I mean, you're not that kind of predator. | 我意思是 你不是那种食肉动物 | |
| 1204 | 12:45 | The kind that needs to be muzzled? | 要带上口套的那种吗 | |
| 1205 | 12:46 | The kind that makes you think you need to carry around fox repellant? | 要用防狐喷雾对付的那种吗 | |
| 1207 | 12:50 | Yeah, don't think I didn't notice that little item the first time we met. | 第一次见面我就发现了你带着那瓶小东西 | |
| 1209 | 12:56 | Look. Let me ask you a question. Are you afraid of me? | 我问你个问题 你害怕我吗 | |
| 1210 | 13:00 | Do you think I might go nuts? | 你觉得我会发疯吗 | |
| 1211 | 13:03 | You think I might go savage? | 我会兽性大发吗 | |
| 1212 | 13:07 | You think I might try to eat you? | 我会不会吃了你 | |
| 1213 | 13:12 | I knew it, huh. | 早料到了 | |
| 1214 | 13:16 | Just when I thought somebody actually believed in me, huh? | 还以为真有人会相信我呢 | |
| 1215 | 13:20 | Probably best if you don't have a predator as a partner. | 你还是别找食肉动物做搭档了 | |
| 1216 | 13:23 | | 就职申请 | |
| 1217 | 13:28 | No, Nick. Nick! | 不 尼克 尼克 | |
| 1218 | 13:30 | Officer Hopps, were you just threatened by that predator? | 跳跳警官 那只食肉动物威胁你了吗 | |
| 1219 | 13:32 | No, he's my friend. | 不 他是我朋友 | |
| 1220 | 13:34 | We can't even trust our own friends? | 我们连朋友都不能相信了吗 | |
| 1221 | 13:36 | That is not what I said. Please. | 我没这么说 请让一让 | |
| 1222 | 13:39 | - Are we safe? - Have any other foxes gone savage? | -我们安全吗 -有没有狐狸兽性大发了 | |
| 1223 | 13:41 | More bad news in this city gripped by fear. | 更多的恶性事件让全市陷入恐慌 | |
| 1224 | 13:55 | | 最新进展 冰原镇惨剧 | |
| 1225 | 13:43 | A caribou is in critical condition. | 一头驯鹿目前生命垂危 | |
| 1226 | 13:46 | The victim of a mauling by a savage polar bear. | 起因是遭兽性大发的北极熊袭击 | |
| 1227 | 13:48 | This, the 27th such attack, comes just one week after ZPD Officer, | 这是继警局的朱迪·跳跳警官将暴力事件和食肉动物天性关联后 | |
| 1229 | 13:52 | Judy Hopps connected the violence to traditionally predatory animals. | 一周以来发生的第27起同类案件 | |
| 1231 | 13:57 | Meanwhile, a peace rally | 与此同时 由巨星夏奇羚组织的和平集会遭到了强烈抵制 | |
| 1232 | 14:06 | organized by popstar Gazelle was marred by protest. | 和平集会现场气氛紧张 | |
| 1234 | 14:05 | - Go back to the forest, predator! - I am from the savannah. | -滚回森林去 食肉动物 -我是大草原来的 | |
| 1235 | 14:07 | Zootopia is a unique place. | 动物城是个独特的地方 | |
| 1236 | 14:14 | | 夏奇羚呼吁和平 | |
| 1237 | 14:10 | It's a crazy, beautiful, diverse city. | 在这个疯狂 美丽 多样化的城市 | |
| 1238 | 14:13 | Where we celebrate our differences. | 我们为不同而骄傲 | |
| 1239 | 14:15 | This is not the Zootopia I know. | 这不是我所熟悉的动物城 | |
| 1240 | 14:19 | The Zootopia I know is better than this. | 我热爱的动物城不应该是这样 | |
| 1241 | 14:22 | We don't just blindly assign blame. | 大家不会彼此盲目指责 | |
| 1242 | 14:29 | We don't know why these attacks keep happening. | 虽然不知道攻击事件持续发生的原因 | |
| 1243 | 14:34 | But it's irresponsible to label all predators as savages. | 但认为所有食肉动物都有兽性是不负责任的 | |
| 1244 | 14:42 | It's not my Emmitt. | 那不是我的艾米特 | |
| 1245 | 14:47 | We cannot let fear divide us. | 我们不能让恐惧分裂彼此 | |
| 1246 | 14:52 | Please give me back the Zootopia I love. | 请把我热爱的动物城还给我 | |
| 1247 | 14:58 | Come on, Hopps. The new mayor wants to see us. | 来吧 跳跳 新市长要见我们 | |
| 1248 | 15:01 | The mayor? Why? | 新市长要见我 为什么 | |
| 1249 | 15:03 | It would seem you've arrived. | 你终于功成名就了 | |
| 1250 | 15:10 | Clawhauser? What are you doing? | 爪豪斯 你在干嘛 | |
| 1251 | 15:15 | They thought it would be better if a predator such as myself wasn't the first face that you see when you walk into the ZPD. | 他们说 市民来到警察局一进门就看到像我这只食肉动物似乎不太好 | |
| 1254 | 15:23 | What? | 什么 | |
| 1255 | 15:27 | They're gonna move me to records. It's downstairs. | 他们把我调去档案室了 在楼下 | |
| 1256 | 15:28 | It's by the boiler. | 锅炉房隔壁 | |
| 1257 | 15:32 | Hopps! | 跳跳 | |
| 1258 | 15:38 | | 正直 诚实 勇敢 | |
| 1259 | 15:41 | I don't understand. | 我不太明白 | |
| 1260 | 15:43 | Our city is 90 % prey, Judy, and right now they're just really scared. | 我们市90%是食草动物 朱迪他们现在都吓坏了 | |
| 1262 | 15:50 | You're a hero to them. They trust you. | 你是他们的英雄 他们信任你 | |
| 1263 | 15:52 | And so that's why Chief Bogo and I want you to be the public face of the ZPD. | 所以我和牛局长希望你来当警局的新形象代言人 | |
| 1265 | 16:07 | I'm... not... I'm not a hero. | 我不是 不是什么英雄 | |
| 1266 | 16:11 | I came here to make the world a better place. But... | 我来到这里是想让世界更美好 但是 | |
| 1267 | 16:13 | ...I think I broke it. | 我搞砸了 | |
| 1268 | 16:16 | Don't give yourself so much credit, Hopps. | 别太看得起自己 跳跳 | |
| 1269 | 16:21 | The world has always been broken, that's why we need good cops. | 世界一直都是一团糟 所以才需要好警察 | |
| 1270 | 16:23 | Like you. | 正如你 | |
| 1271 | 16:28 | With all due respect, sir, a good cop is supposed to serve and protect. | 恕我直言 长官好警察应该服务于民 保卫家园 | |
| 1273 | 16:38 | Help the city. Not tear it apart. | 团结人心而不是分裂大家 | |
| 1274 | 16:46 | - I don't deserve this badge. - Hopps. | -我配不上警徽 -跳跳 | |
| 1275 | 16:49 | Judy, you've worked so hard to get here. | 朱迪 你付出那么多努力来到这里 | |
| 1276 | 16:51 | It's what you've wanted since you were a kid. | 这是你从小的梦想 | |
| 1277 | 16:53 | You can't quit. | 别放弃啊 | |
| 1278 | 16:55 | Thank you for the opportunity. | 谢谢你们给我的机会 | |
| 1279 | 17:14 | | 《动物城时报》 局势动荡 城市分裂 | |
| 1280 | 17:18 | - A dozen carrots. Have a nice day. - Thank you. | -一打胡萝卜 谢谢光临 -谢谢 | |
| 1281 | 17:19 | Come on. | 走吧 | |
| 1282 | 17:28 | Hey there, Jude. Jude the Dude. | 朱迪 厉害的朱迪 | |
| 1283 | 17:30 | Remember that one? How we doing? | 记得这个小名吗 你怎么了 | |
| 1284 | 17:34 | - I'm fine. - You are not fine, your ears are droopy. | -我很好 -一点都不好 你耷拉着耳朵呢 | |
| 1285 | 17:38 | Why did I think I could make a difference? | 我怎么会妄想自己能改变世界 | |
| 1286 | 17:40 | Because you're a trier, that's why. | 因为你敢于尝试 | |
| 1287 | 17:42 | You've always been a trier. | 你从小就爱打破陈规 | |
| 1288 | 17:43 | Oh, I tried. | 我的确尝试过了 | |
| 1289 | 17:47 | And it made life so much worse for so many innocent predators. | 结果让很多无辜的食肉动物生活更糟糕 | |
| 1290 | 17:50 | not all of them, though. Speak of the devil. Right on time. | 也不是全部 说曹操曹操就到 正是时候 | |
| 1291 | 17:52 | | 吉迪恩·格雷糕点店 | |
| 1292 | 17:56 | Is that Gideon Grey? | 那是吉迪恩·格雷吗 | |
| 1293 | 17:58 | Yeah, it sure is. We work with him now. | 没错 就是他 我们一起做生意 | |
| 1294 | 18:00 | He's our partner. And we never would have considered it, | 他是合作伙伴 要不是你让我们放下成见 | |
| 1295 | 18:02 | - had you not opened our minds. - That's right. | -我们也不会和他合作 -说的对 | |
| 1296 | 18:04 | I mean, kid's turned into one of the top pastry chefs in the tri-burrows. | 他现在是三窝区最棒的糕点师之一 | |
| 1298 | 18:12 | That's... That's really cool, you guys. | 真是了不起啊 | |
| 1299 | 18:16 | Gideon Grey. I'll be darned. | 吉迪恩·格雷 真没想到 | |
| 1300 | 18:16 | Hey, Judy. | 朱迪 | |
| 1301 | 18:18 | I'd just like to say I'm sorry for the way I behaved in my youth. | 小时候我不懂事我想向你道歉 | |
| 1303 | 18:24 | I had a lot of self-doubt, and it manifested itself in the form of unchecked rage and agression. | 因为不自信 为了证明自己厉害才到处惹是生非 欺负弱小 | |
| 1305 | 18:28 | I was a major jerk. | 我真是个混蛋 | |
| 1306 | 18:32 | Well, I know a thing or two about being a jerk. | 我有时候也有点混蛋 | |
| 1307 | 18:37 | Anyhow, I brought you all these pies. | 这些派是给你们的 | |
| 1308 | 18:41 | Hey, kids! Don't you run through that midnicampum holicithias. | 当心 孩子们 别踩到午夜嚎叫[拉丁文] | |
| 1309 | 18:44 | Well, now. There's a four-dollar word, Mr. H. | 跳跳先生 那名字太高级了 | |
| 1310 | 18:47 | My family always just call them Night Howlers. | 我们家的人就叫它午夜嚎叫 | |
| 1311 | 18:50 | I'm sorry. What did you say? | 等等 你刚刚说什么 | |
| 1312 | 18:52 | Kid's talking about those flowers, Judy. | 他是说那些花儿 朱迪 | |
| 1313 | 18:54 | I use them to keep the bugs off the produce, but I don't like the little ones going near them on acoount of what happened to your uncle Terry. | 我种了用来驱虫的但不能让小家伙们靠近它们不然就会像你特里叔叔那样 | |
| 1316 | 18:59 | Yeah, Terry ate one whole when we were kids and went completely nuts. | 我们小时候 特里叔叔吃了一整朵结果就发疯了 | |
| 1318 | 19:02 | He bit the dickens out of your mother. | 对着你妈妈乱咬一通 | |
| 1319 | 19:06 | A bunny can go savage. | 兔子也会兽性大发 | |
| 1320 | 19:07 | Savage? Well, that's a strong word. | 兽性 那倒不至于 | |
| 1321 | 19:09 | But it did hurt like the devil. | 可真是疼死我了 | |
| 1322 | 19:10 | sure it did. | 当然疼 | |
| 1323 | 19:13 | There's a sizable divot in your arm. I'd call that savage. | 你手臂咬了个大洞 要我说就是兽性 | |
| 1324 | 19:16 | Night Howlers aren't wolves, they're flowers. | 午夜嚎叫不是指狼 是指花儿 | |
| 1325 | 19:19 | The flowers are making the predators go savage. | 是花儿让食肉动物兽性大发的 | |
| 1326 | 19:22 | That's it! That's what I've been missing! | 原来如此 我知道哪里搞错了 | |
| 1327 | 19:25 | keys! Keys! Keys! Keys! Hurry, come on! | 钥匙 钥匙 快给我 | |
| 1328 | 19:28 | Thank you! I love you, bye! | 谢谢 我爱你们 拜拜 | |
| 1329 | 19:35 | - You catch any of that, Bon? - Not one bit. | -你听懂她在说啥吗 邦妮 -完全不懂 | |
| 1330 | 19:37 | That makes me feel a little bit better, | 你们也没懂我就放心了 | |
| 1331 | 19:39 | I thought she was talking in tongues or something. | 我以为她在说哪国鸟语呢 | |
| 1332 | 19:58 | Who is it? | 谁啊 | |
| 1333 | 20:01 | I need to find Nick. Please. | 我得找到尼克 求你了 | |
| 1334 | 20:04 | Nick? | 尼克 | |
| 1335 | 20:05 | Nick? | 尼克 | |
| 1336 | 20:10 | Nick. | 尼克 | |
| 1337 | 20:14 | Night Howlers aren't wolves, they're toxic flowers. | 午夜嚎叫不是指狼 是指一种有毒的花 | |
| 1338 | 20:16 | I think someone is targetting predators on purpose and making them go savage. | 我觉得有人故意陷害食肉动物让他们兽性大发 | |
| 1340 | 20:23 | Isn't that interesting? | 真有意思啊 | |
| 1341 | 20:28 | Wait, please don't.. I know you'll never forgive me. | 等等 请别...我知道你永远不会原谅我了 | |
| 1342 | 20:30 | And I don't blame you. | 我能理解 | |
| 1343 | 20:32 | I wouldn't forgive me either. | 我也不会原谅我自己 | |
| 1344 | 20:38 | It was ignorant, and irresponsible, and small-minded. | 我太无知 又不负责任 还心胸狭窄 | |
| 1345 | 20:43 | But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. | 但食肉动物不该因为我的过失而受苦 | |
| 1346 | 20:45 | I have to fix this. | 我得弥补自己犯的错 | |
| 1347 | 20:48 | But I can't do it without you. | 但是没有你 我办不成 | |
| 1348 | 20:52 | And... And after we're done... you can hate me. And... | 等我们完成这件事你怎么恨我 | |
| 1350 | 20:58 | And that'll be fine. | 都没关系 | |
| 1351 | 21:03 | Because I was a horrible friend and I hurt you. | 因为我是个差劲的朋友 又伤害了你 | |
| 1352 | 21:09 | And you can walk away knowing that you were right. All along. | 你一直知道自己是对的 完全可以抛下我 | |
| 1353 | 21:13 | I really am just a dumb bunny. | 我真是只笨兔子 | |
| 1354 | 21:21 | I really am just a dumb bunny. | 我真是只笨兔子 | |
| 1355 | 21:26 | I really am just a dumb bunny. | 我真是只笨兔子 | |
| 1356 | 21:31 | Don't worry, Carrots, I'll let you erase it. In 48 hours. | 别担心 萝卜头 我会销毁的 给你48小时 | |
| 1357 | 21:35 | All right, get in here. | 好了 过来吧 | |
| 1358 | 21:41 | Okay. Oh, you bunnies. You're so emotional. | 你们兔子啊 动不动就哭 | |
| 1359 | 21:44 | There we go, deep breath. | 好了 深呼吸 | |
| 1360 | 21:46 | Are you-Are you just trying to steal the pen? | 你该不是要偷这支笔吧 | |
| 1361 | 21:48 | Is that what this is? | 说中了吗 | |
| 1362 | 21:52 | - You are standing on my tail, though. Off, off! - I'm sorry. | -你踩到我尾巴了 快挪开 -对不起 | |
| 1363 | 21:53 | | 跳跳家族农场 | |
| 1364 | 21:59 | I thought you guys only grew carrots. | 我以为你们只种胡萝卜呢 | |
| 1365 | 22:03 | - What's your plan? - We are gonna follow the Night Howlers. | -有什么计划 -我们去追踪午夜嚎叫 | |
| 1366 | 22:05 | Okay, how? | 行 怎么追 | |
| 1367 | 22:08 | - Know this guy? - I told you, I know everybody. hello! Step right up. | -认识他吗 -跟你说了 我谁都认识走过路过 不要错过 | |
| 1369 | 22:13 | | 公爵正版影视 | |
| 1370 | 22:13 | Anything you need, I got it. | 应有尽有 只管开口 | |
| 1371 | 22:15 | All your favorite movies. | 你最爱的电影一应俱全 | |
| 1374 | 22:17 | I've got movies that haven't even been released yet. | 没上映的都有 | |
| 1377 | 22:19 | 15 % off. 20! | 八五折 八折 | |
| 1378 | 22:22 | Make me an offer. Come on! look who it is, the Duke of Bootleg. | 你开价 别走啊瞧瞧 这是谁啊 盗版公爵 | |
| 1380 | 22:26 | What's it to you, Wilde? | 你来干嘛 王尔德 | |
| 1381 | 22:28 | Shouldn't you be melting down a Pawpsicle or something? | 不用捣鼓爪子冰棒了吗 | |
| 1382 | 22:30 | if it isn't flopsy the copsie. | 这不是兔兔警官吗 | |
| 1383 | 22:34 | We both know those weren't only onions I caught you stealing. | 咱俩都知道 你偷的根本不是洋葱 | |
| 1384 | 22:36 | What were you gonna do with those Night Howlers, Weselton? | 你要午夜嚎叫干什么 猥琐屯 | |
| 1385 | 22:40 | It's Weaselton, Duke Weaselton. And I ain't talking, rabbit. | 是黄鼠狼 黄鼠狼公爵 我才不告诉你呢 兔子 | |
| 1386 | 22:43 | And there ain't nothing you can do to make me. | 你能逼我还是怎么着 | |
| 1387 | 22:46 | Ice him. | 做了他 | |
| 1388 | 22:51 | You dirty rat, why are you helping her? She's a cop! | 死耗子 干嘛帮她 她是警察 | |
| 1389 | 22:54 | And the godmother to my future granddaughter. | 她还是我未来外孙女的教母 | |
| 1390 | 22:57 | I'm gonna name her Judy. | 我打算叫她朱迪 | |
| 1391 | 23:00 | Ice this weasel. | 做了这只黄鼠狼 | |
| 1392 | 23:02 | All right, all right! Please! I'll talk. I'll talk. | 不要 求你了 我什么都说 | |
| 1393 | 23:04 | I stole the Night Howlers so I could sell them. | 我偷午夜嚎叫是要卖掉 | |
| 1394 | 23:07 | They offered me what I couldn't refuse: Money. | 他们开的价我实在没法拒绝 | |
| 1395 | 23:09 | And to whom did you sell them? | 你把那些花儿卖给谁了 | |
| 1396 | 23:10 | A ram named Doug. | 一只叫道格的公羊 | |
| 1397 | 23:12 | We got a drop spot underground. | 我们在地下有个交易点 | |
| 1398 | 23:15 | Just watch it. Doug is the opposite of friendly. | 一定要小心 道格绝不是善类 | |
| 1399 | 23:16 | | 榕树街地铁站 | |
| 1400 | 23:17 | He's unfriendly. | 他一点都不友好 | |
| 1401 | 23:28 | Come on. | 赶紧地 | |
| 1402 | 23:44 | The weasel wasn't lying. | 黄鼠狼没有说谎 | |
| 1403 | 23:47 | Yeah,it looks like old Doug's cornered the market on Night Howlers. | 道格垄断了整个午夜嚎叫的市场 | |
| 1404 | 24:34 | You got Doug here. What's the mark? | 我是道格 目标是谁 | |
| 1405 | 24:39 | Cheetah in Sahara Square. Got it. | 撒哈拉广场的猎豹 知道了 | |
| 1406 | 24:42 | Serious? Yeah, I know they're fast, I can hit him. | 什么 我知道他们很快 但我能搞定 | |
| 1407 | 24:44 | Listen, I hit a tiny little otter through the open window of a moving car. | 一只坐在车里的小小水獭我都能穿过车窗打中 | |
| 1409 | 25:02 | Yeah, I'll buzz you when it's done. | 搞定了我打你电话 | |
| 1410 | 25:03 | Or you'll see it on the news. | 或者你直接看新闻 | |
| 1411 | 25:05 | You know, whichever comes first. | 看哪个更快了 | |
| 1412 | 25:09 | Hey, Doug, open up! We've got your latte. | 道格 开门 拿铁来了 | |
| 1413 | 25:11 | All right, Woolter and Jesse are back, so I'm leaving now. Out. | 沃尔特和杰西回来了我要挂了 | |
| 1415 | 25:13 | Hey. Wait, where you going? | 你要去哪里 | |
| 1416 | 25:14 | Where are you going? Get back here! | 你要去哪里 回来 | |
| 1417 | 25:16 | What are you doing? He's gonna see you! | 你要干嘛 你会被逮到的 | |
| 1418 | 25:19 | What are you looking at? Hey! | 你在看什么 | |
| 1419 | 25:20 | Whatever you're thinking, stop thinking it. | 不管你在想什么 别乱来 | |
| 1420 | 25:24 | Carrots. Carrots. | 萝卜头 萝卜头 | |
| 1421 | 25:26 | You better have the extra foam this time. | 这次让他多加奶泡了吧 | |
| 1422 | 25:30 | Hey! Open up! | 开门 | |
| 1423 | 25:32 | What are you doing? You just trapped us in here! | 你要干嘛 你把我们困在这里了 | |
| 1424 | 25:35 | We need to get this evidence to the ZPD. | 我们要把这些证据送到警局 | |
| 1425 | 25:38 | - Okay, great. Here it is. Got it. - No, all of it. | -装好了 走吧 -要所有的 | |
| 1426 | 25:39 | Wait, what? | 什么 | |
| 1427 | 25:44 | Oh, great, you're a conductor now, huh? | 你都会开火车了啊 | |
| 1428 | 25:45 | Hey. Listen. | 听我说 | |
| 1429 | 25:48 | It would take a miracle to get this rustbucket going. | 要启动这堆废铁除非奇迹发生 | |
| 1430 | 25:52 | Well. Hallelujah. | 好吧 哈利路亚 | |
| 1431 | 25:56 | We kinda got a situation at the lab. It just got worse! | 实验室这里出了点状况 是大麻烦 | |
| 1432 | 25:59 | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 | |
| 1433 | 26:01 | Would it be premature for me to do a little victory toot-toot? | 现在嘟嘟鸣笛庆祝会不会有点早 | |
| 1434 | 26:04 | All right. One toot-toot. | 好吧 就嘟一下 | |
| 1435 | 26:09 | Well, I can cross that off the bucket list. | 又一个愿望完成了 | |
| 1436 | 26:22 | I may have to rescind that victory toot-toot. | 那声鸣笛还是撤销了吧 | |
| 1437 | 26:25 | Maybe that's just hail. | 也许只是下冰雹了 | |
| 1438 | 26:30 | Back off! | 走开 | |
| 1439 | 26:36 | Incoming! | 来了 | |
| 1440 | 26:42 | - Carrots! - Don't stop! Keep going. | -萝卜头 -别刹车 | |
| 1441 | 26:43 | No, stop. Please stop! | 不 快刹车 | |
| 1442 | 26:46 | Do not stop this car! | 绝对不要刹车 | |
| 1443 | 27:09 | Speed up, Nick. Speed up! | 加快速度 尼克 | |
| 1444 | 27:11 | There's another train coming! | 对面有另一辆列车 | |
| 1445 | 27:13 | Trust me, speed up. | 相信我 加速 | |
| 1446 | 27:18 | Stop the train! | 停车 | |
| 1447 | 27:22 | Hey. Need some help? | 要帮忙吗 | |
| 1448 | 27:29 | Oh, no. Oh, no no no. Too fast! Too fast! Hold on! | 天啊 太快了 抓住 | |
| 1449 | 27:42 | I think this is our stop. | 我们该下车了 | |
| 1450 | 27:54 | Okay, maybe... Maybe some of the evidence survived. | 也许 也许还有证据留下来 | |
| 1451 | 28:07 | Everything is gone. We've lost it all. | 全没了 我们搞砸了 | |
| 1452 | 28:11 | Yeah. All, except for this. | 除了这个 | |
| 1453 | 28:13 | Nick! Yes! | 太好了 尼克 | |
| 1454 | 28:16 | Come on! We gotta get to the ZPD. | 走吧 我们赶紧送去警局 | |
| 1455 | 28:18 | Cut through the Natural History Museum. | 从自然博物馆穿过去 | |
| 1456 | 28:34 | - There it is. - Judy. Judy! | -就在那里 -朱迪 朱迪 | |
| 1457 | 28:36 | Mayor Bellwether. | 头羊市长 | |
| 1458 | 28:38 | We found out what's happening. | 我们知道真相了 | |
| 1459 | 28:40 | Someone's darting predators with a serum. | 有人向肉食动物注射血清 | |
| 1460 | 28:42 | That's what's making them go savage. | 所以他们才兽性大发 | |
| 1461 | 28:45 | I'm so proud of you, Judy. You did just a super job. | 干得真棒 朱迪 我真为你骄傲 | |
| 1462 | 28:46 | Thank you, ma'am. | 谢谢市长 | |
| 1463 | 28:53 | How did you know where to find us? | 你是怎么找到我们的 | |
| 1464 | 28:55 | I'll go ahead and I'll take that case now. | 我要过去拿箱子了 | |
| 1465 | 29:00 | You know what? I think Nick and I will just take this to the ZPD. | 还是我跟尼克送到警局吧 | |
| 1466 | 29:05 | - Run. - Run. | -跑 -跑 | |
| 1467 | 29:08 | Get them! | 抓住他们 | |
| 1468 | 29:15 | Carrots! | 萝卜头 | |
| 1469 | 29:18 | Here, I got you. Get in here. | 我来扶你 赶紧过来 | |
| 1470 | 29:23 | Okay. Now, just relax. | 先放松下 | |
| 1471 | 29:27 | - Blueberry? - Pass. | -吃蓝莓吗 -不用了 | |
| 1472 | 29:31 | Come on now. Judy. | 出来吧 朱迪 | |
| 1473 | 29:33 | Take the case. Get it to Bogo. | 把箱子拿给牛局长 | |
| 1474 | 29:35 | I'm not gonna leave you behind, that's not happening. | 我不会抛下你的 | |
| 1475 | 29:38 | - I can't walk. - Just.. We'll think of something. | -我走不了 -我们会想到办法的 | |
| 1476 | 29:40 | We're on the same team, Judy. | 我们都是一边的 朱迪 | |
| 1477 | 29:45 | Underestimated. Underappreciated. | 被人低估 怀才不遇 | |
| 1478 | 29:47 | Aren't you sick of it? | 你还没厌倦这一切吗 | |
| 1479 | 29:53 | Predators. They may be strong and loud. | 食肉动物就算强壮嗓门大 | |
| 1480 | 29:57 | But prey outnumber predators 10 to 1. | 可食草动物是食肉动物的十倍 | |
| 1481 | 30:02 | Think about it. | 试想一下 | |
| 1482 | 30:07 | 90% of the population united against a common enemy. | 百分之九十的动物联手对付共同的敌人 | |
| 1483 | 30:09 | We'll be unstoppable. | 我们将所向披靡 | |
| 1484 | 30:16 | Over there! | 在那里 | |
| 1485 | 30:36 | Well, you should have just stayed on the carrot farm, huh? | 你就该呆在胡萝卜农场里 | |
| 1486 | 30:39 | It really is too bad, I did like you. | 太可惜了 我挺喜欢你的 | |
| 1487 | 30:41 | What are you gonna do? Kill me? | 你想干嘛 杀了我吗 | |
| 1488 | 30:44 | No, of course not. | 当然不是了 | |
| 1489 | 30:46 | He is. | 是他 | |
| 1490 | 30:49 | No! Oh, Nick? | 不 尼克 | |
| 1491 | 30:54 | Yes, police! There's a savage fox in the Natural History Museum! | 警官 自然历史博物馆里有只兽性大发的狐狸 | |
| 1492 | 30:57 | Officer Hopps is down. Please hurry! | 跳跳警官已倒下 赶紧过来 | |
| 1493 | 30:59 | No, Nick. Don't do this. Fight it. | 尼克 你要反抗 | |
| 1494 | 31:02 | Oh, but he can't help it. Can he? | 但他是无法反抗的 | |
| 1495 | 31:07 | Since predators are just biologically predisposed to be savages. | 食肉动物的天生就有兽性 | |
| 1496 | 31:20 | Gosh! Think of the headline! | 想想明天的头条 | |
| 1497 | 31:24 | Hero Cop Killed by Savage Fox. | 英雄警官被兽性狐狸所杀害 | |
| 1498 | 31:26 | So that's it? | 你的目的就是这个吗 | |
| 1499 | 31:30 | Prey fears predator, and you stay in power? | 食草动物畏惧食肉动物然后你掌权 | |
| 1500 | 31:31 | Yeah. Pretty much. | 差不多吧 | |
| 1501 | 31:33 | It won't work. | 不会得逞的 | |
| 1502 | 31:35 | Fear always works. | 畏惧总能管用的 | |
| 1503 | 31:38 | And I'll dart every predator in Zootopia to keep it that way. | 为了这目的 我会给所有肉食动物都打一针 | |
| 1504 | 31:44 | Oh, Nick. No. | 尼克 不 | |
| 1505 | 31:48 | Bye-bye, bunny. | 再见了 小兔子 | |
| 1506 | 31:59 | Blood, blood, blood! And death. | 流血 血 血 和死亡 | |
| 1507 | 32:00 | All right, you know you're milking it. | 好了好了 强行抢戏吗 | |
| 1508 | 32:02 | Besides, I think we got it. I think we got it. | 而且 我觉得我们成功了 | |
| 1509 | 32:04 | We got it up there, thank you, yakety-yak. | 我们成功了 谢谢你 叨叨羊 | |
| 1510 | 32:06 | You laid it all out beautifully. | 你全盘招认了 | |
| 1511 | 32:07 | What? | 什么 | |
| 1512 | 32:09 | Yeah. Oh, are... are you looking for the serum? | 你是在找血清吗 | |
| 1513 | 32:10 | Well, it's right here. | 在这呢 | |
| 1514 | 32:12 | What you've got in the weapon there, those are blueberries, from my family's farm. | 你武器里的是我家里农场种的蓝莓 | |
| 1516 | 32:18 | They are delicious. You should try some. | 可好吃了 你该尝尝 | |
| 1517 | 32:21 | I framed Lionheart, I can frame you too. | 我陷害了狮心 我也可以陷害你 | |
| 1518 | 32:24 | It's my word against yours. | 你们空口无凭 | |
| 1519 | 32:26 | Actually... | 其实呢 | |
| 1520 | 32:29 | And I'll dart every predator in Zootopia to keep it that way. | 我会给所有肉食动物都打一针 | |
| 1521 | 32:31 | It's your word against yours. | 我都录下来了 | |
| 1522 | 32:35 | It's called a hustle, Sweetheart. Boom! | 这叫智取 亲爱的 | |
| 1523 | 32:45 | Former mayor, Dawn Bellwether is behind bars today, | 前任市长晨曦·头羊已入狱 | |
| 1524 | 32:49 | guilty of masterminding the savage attacks that have plagued Zootopia of late. | 前市长头羊入狱罪名是策划了动物城食肉动物野蛮袭击事件 | |
| 1527 | 32:51 | Her predecessor, Leodore Lionheart, | 她的前任上司 里奥多·狮心 | |
| 1528 | 33:04 | denies any knowledge of her plot, claiming he was just trying to protect the city. | 狮心终于发声否认所有与其密谋的指控声称只是为了保护动物城 | |
| 1531 | 32:58 | Did I falsely imprison those animals? | 我囚禁这些动物是错的吗 | |
| 1532 | 33:00 | Well, yes. Yes, I did. | 是的 我确实错了 | |
| 1533 | 33:00 | It was a classic doing the wrong thing for the right reason kind of a deal. | 这是经典的为了正确的目的做了错事 | |
| 1535 | 33:05 | In related news, doctors say | 另外 医生宣称 | |
| 1536 | 33:09 | the Night Howlers' antidote is proving effective in rehabilitating the afflicted predators. | 午夜嚎叫解药已见成效午夜嚎叫的解药已让受害食肉动物逐渐恢复 | |
| 1539 | 33:18 | Oh, Emmitt! | 艾米特 | |
| 1540 | 33:23 | Thank you. | 谢谢 | |
| 1541 | 33:27 | When I was a kid, | 我小时候 | |
| 1542 | 33:31 | I thought Zootopia was this perfect place. | 我以为动物城是完美的地方 | |
| 1543 | 33:33 | Where everyone got along, and anyone could be anything. | 人人和谐相处谁都能成就无限可能 | |
| 1545 | 33:38 | Turns out, real life is a little bit more complicated than a slogan on a bumper sticker. | 现在发现现实远比宣传口号要复杂 | |
| 1548 | 33:45 | Real life is messy. | 现实生活是混乱的 | |
| 1549 | 33:48 | We all have limitations. | 我们都有局限性 | |
| 1550 | 33:50 | We all make mistakes. | 都会犯错 | |
| 1551 | 33:54 | Which means, hey, glass half full, we all have a lot in common. | 但是乐观点来说 我们也都很像 | |
| 1552 | 33:57 | And the more we try to understand one another. | 我们越是努力了解别人 | |
| 1553 | 34:00 | The more exceptional each of us will be. | 越会变得出色 | |
| 1554 | 34:03 | But we have to try. | 但凡事都要去尝试 | |
| 1555 | 34:07 | So no matter what type of animal you are. | 不管你是什么类型的动物 | |
| 1556 | 34:12 | From the biggest elephant, to our first fox. | 从巨大的大象到第一只狐狸警官 | |
| 1557 | 34:16 | I implore you. | 我恳请你们 | |
| 1558 | 34:21 | Try... Try to make the world a better place. | 努力尝试 让世界变得更美好 | |
| 1559 | 34:24 | | 尼古拉斯·P·王尔德警官 | |
| 1560 | 34:29 | Look inside yourself and recognize that change starts with you. | 审视自己的内心 从改变自己开始 | |
| 1561 | 34:36 | It starts with me. It starts with all of us. | 从我做起 从我们做起 | |
| 1562 | 34:38 | | 动物城警察学校 | |
| 1563 | 34:46 | All right, all right, enough. Shut it! | 好了好了 安静 | |
| 1564 | 34:51 | We have some new recruits with us this morning. | 今早我们来了几位新人 | |
| 1565 | 34:52 | Including our first fox. | 包括第一只狐狸警官 | |
| 1566 | 34:54 | Who cares. | 谁在乎呢 | |
| 1567 | 34:57 | You should have your own line of inspirational greeting cards, sir. | 你的话应该印到鸡汤卡片上 长官 | |
| 1568 | 34:59 | Shut your mouth, Wilde. | 闭嘴 王尔德 | |
| 1569 | 35:00 | Assignments. | 任务分配 | |
| 1570 | 35:05 | Officers Grizzoli, Fragmeyer, Delgato. Tundratown SWAT. | 灰熊利 牙迈尔 德尔加多警官 冰原镇反恐特警组 | |
| 1571 | 35:09 | Snarlov, Higgins, Wolfard. Undercover. | 吼洛夫 河马金斯和狼法德 卧底 | |
| 1572 | 35:14 | Hopps, Wilde. Parking duty. | 跳跳和王尔德 交通巡逻 | |
| 1573 | 35:15 | Dismissed. | 解散 | |
| 1574 | 35:17 | Just kidding! | 开玩笑的 | |
| 1575 | 35:21 | We have reports of a street racer tearing up Savannah Central. | 接到投诉 萨凡纳中心有人飙车 | |
| 1576 | 35:24 | Find him. Shut him down. | 找到他 把他缉捕归案 | |
| 1577 | 35:28 | So are all the rabbits bad drivers, or is it just you? | 兔子开车都那么烂吗 还是只是你 | |
| 1578 | 35:31 | Oops. Sorry. | 抱歉 | |
| 1579 | 35:34 | Sly bunny. | 狡猾的兔子 | |
| 1580 | 35:35 | Dumb fox. | 蠢狐狸 | |
| 1581 | 35:37 | You know you love me. | 你知道你爱我 | |
| 1582 | 35:39 | Do I know that? | 真的吗 | |
| 1583 | 35:42 | Yes. Yes, I do. | 是的 是真的 | |
| 1584 | 35:56 | | 天生慢 | |
| 1585 | 35:58 | Sir, you were going 115 miles per hour, | 先生 你时速已飙到115英里 | |
| 1586 | 36:00 | I hope you have a good explanation. | 我希望你能给我个合理的解释 | |
| 1587 | 36:05 | Flash, Flash. Hundred Yard Dash! | 闪电 闪电 数你最快 | |
| 1588 | 36:10 | Nick... | 尼克 | |
| 1589 | 36:15 | Good evening, Zootopia! | 晚上好 动物城 | |
| 1590 | 36:18 | Come on, everybody. Put your paws up. | 各位 举起你们的双爪 | |
| 1591 | 36:22 | I messed up tonight, I lost another fight | 跌倒重来 我又一次被打败 | |
| 1592 | 36:26 | I still mess up but I'll just start again | 灰头土脸的我回到起点 | |
| 1593 | 36:30 | I keep falling down, I keep on hitting the ground | 经历失望 被命运绊倒摔伤 | |
| 1594 | 36:34 | I always get up now to see what's next | 我还是站起来走向前 | |
| 1595 | 36:38 | I won't give up, no I won't give in | 不能放弃 我绝不会停 | |
| 1596 | 36:43 | 'Til I reach the end and then I'll start again | 道路的终点 是我新起点 | |
| 1597 | 36:47 | No I won't leave, I wanna try everything | 我不会离去 我想要上天入地 | |
| 1598 | 36:51 | I wanna try even though I could fail | 闯荡世界 哪怕会遍体鳞伤 | |
| 1599 | 36:55 | I won't give up, no I won't give in | 不能放弃 我绝不会停 | |
| 1600 | 36:59 | 'Til I reach the end and then I'll start again | 道路的终点 是我新起点 | |
| 1601 | 37:03 | No I won't leave, I wanna try everything | 我不会离去 我想要上天入地 | |
| 1602 | 37:07 | I wanna try even though I could fail | 闯荡世界 哪怕会遍体鳞伤 | |
| 1603 | 37:13 | Try everything | 勇敢去闯 | |
| 1604 | 37:17 | Try everything | 别怕受伤 | |
| 1605 | 37:21 | Try everything | 坚持梦想 | |
| 1606 | 37:27 | Put your paws in the air, come on. | 举起你们的双爪 | |
| 1607 | 37:37 | Look how far you've come, you filled your heart with love | 你成绩斐然 心中爱意满满 | |
| 1608 | 37:41 | Baby you've done enough, take a deep breath | 你真的非常棒 放松一下 | |
| 1609 | 37:45 | Don't beat yourself up, don't need to run so fast | 输了也没啥 慢跑也能到家 | |
| 1610 | 37:49 | Sometimes we come last, but we did our best | 就算最后一名 至少拼搏过 | |
| 1611 | 37:53 | I won't give up, no I won't give in | 不能放弃 我绝不会停 | |
| 1612 | 37:57 | 'Til I reach the end and then I'll start again | 道路的终点 是我新起点 | |
| 1613 | 38:02 | No I won't leave, I wanna try everything | 我不会离去 我想要上天入地 | |
| 1614 | 38:06 | I wanna try even though I could fail | 闯荡世界 哪怕会遍体鳞伤 | |
| 1615 | 38:10 | I won't give up, no I won't give in | 不能放弃 我绝不会停 | |
| 1616 | 38:14 | 'Til I reach the end and then I'll start again | 道路的终点 是我新起点 | |
| 1617 | 38:18 | No I won't leave, I wanna try everything | 我不会离去 我想要上天入地 | |
| 1618 | 38:22 | I wanna try even though I could fail | 闯荡世界 哪怕会遍体鳞伤 | |
| 1619 | 38:31 | I'll keep on making those new mistakes | 我要犯错 永远不停下脚步 | |
| 1620 | 38:39 | I'll keep on making them every day | 不断犯错 勇敢去尝试 | |
| 1621 | 38:43 | Those new mistakes | 不停下脚步 | |
| 1622 | 38:49 | Try everything | 勇敢去闯 | |
| 1623 | 38:53 | Try everything | 别怕受伤 | |
| 1624 | 38:57 | Try everything | 不断前进 | |
| 1625 | 39:07 | Come on! | 大家一起 | |
| 1626 | 39:12 | Shake your tail with me come on | 大家一起摇起尾巴 | |
| 1627 | 39:25 | I'll keep on making those new mistakes | 我要犯错 永远不停下脚步 | |
| 1628 | 39:34 | I'll keep on making them every day | 不断犯错 勇敢去尝试 | |
| 1629 | 39:38 | Those new mistakes | 不停下脚步 | |
| 1630 | 39:43 | Try everything | 勇敢去闯 | |
| 1631 | 39:47 | Try everything | 别怕受伤 | |
| 1632 | 39:51 | Try everything | 不断前进 | |
| 1633 | 40:00 | Try everything | 坚持梦想 | |